Bug reports

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try after the next reset.

-driller
Soju
Knight
Knight

almost

Post by Soju »

Driller,

That did the trick, thanks so much for fixing it, but now there is another problem, one of the Dark Lords killed me. Can you fix the bug that results in my death. Actually now that I think about it, almost every monster on the server has the same bug for they have all killed me from time to time.

Soju

PS who loves my avatar?
'It doesn't get any more serious than a rhinoceros..."
Burgertime
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Burgertime »

The goblin cheif is bugged. I went down there lastnight, and he never spawned. Went down today and killed him. within 30 seconds his corpse dissapeared before i was able to get his head for the quest. After that he never spawned again.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I have tweaked him. Try again after the next reset. You say it disappeared after 30 seconds? It is set to 180.0 seconds.

-driller
Burgertime wrote:The goblin cheif is bugged. I went down there lastnight, and he never spawned. Went down today and killed him. within 30 seconds his corpse dissapeared before i was able to get his head for the quest. After that he never spawned again.
Burgertime
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Burgertime »

Hmmmm, thought i posted this already. Anyways. I went back to the Goblin leader many times over, although he is there, he will not drop his head. I'm wondering if this is becuase i already killed him. anyways. Im unable to advance in quest. can you please set it so he always drops his head. thanks.
Herald of Darkness
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Herald of Darkness »

I went there to kill that that goblin leader for the first time with that char and he didnt dropp hes head for me either, so guess its not becuse you killed him before but that hes a bit bugged.
Malice
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Bug reports

Post by Malice »

My Charatcher J'indrac the Jinx has 2 bugged Dak runes anychance of getting them replaced ?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What is bugged about them?

-driller
Malice wrote:My Charatcher J'indrac the Jinx has 2 bugged Dak runes anychance of getting them replaced ?
Malice
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Malice »

It says they are for adding Ab on ranged .. when i tried to add them to my socket bow it came up with .. can only be added to ranged weapon ?
So i can't add them to my bow for some reason
Cheers for your quick response
Paw Of Cat
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Paw Of Cat »

Hi, I'm new to the server and everything has been going awesome until today. I was doing the quest for Kyron's Ammulet and for some reason. My kama was lost. No where in the log did it meantion disarm so I really have no idea where it went. It was a socketed kama with the fire socket gem in it, (I think it was red in color.) I'm sure it had to be a glich.

The other thing which I'm not sure if this is a glich or not but I definately feel cheated. I talked to a Dustman in Darkwatch about retraining. I paid the 100,000 and found out it wasn't retraining at all. I just lost a level. I was expecting to get releveled and instead it seems I paid 100,000 coins just to lose a level plus some xp headed towards the next level (12,500 xp all together.) I wouldn't have done it had I known that is what was meant as 'retraining' and feel it was either a bug or having an ooc message clarifying what it really is would help.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You were most likely disarmed by Kyron, though the weapon should go to your inventory. NWN scripting engine isn't 100% reliable in the way that it fires sometimes.

The message has been clarified on the "trainer".

The socket bug mentioned above has been fixed also.

-driller
Paw Of Cat wrote:Hi, I'm new to the server and everything has been going awesome until today. I was doing the quest for Kyron's Ammulet and for some reason. My kama was lost. No where in the log did it meantion disarm so I really have no idea where it went. It was a socketed kama with the fire socket gem in it, (I think it was red in color.) I'm sure it had to be a glich.

The other thing which I'm not sure if this is a glich or not but I definately feel cheated. I talked to a Dustman in Darkwatch about retraining. I paid the 100,000 and found out it wasn't retraining at all. I just lost a level. I was expecting to get releveled and instead it seems I paid 100,000 coins just to lose a level plus some xp headed towards the next level (12,500 xp all together.) I wouldn't have done it had I known that is what was meant as 'retraining' and feel it was either a bug or having an ooc message clarifying what it really is would help.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

If a characters inventory is full when they are disarmed, the item doesn't transfer to the inventory.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Honey B
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Honey B »

About a week ago, I had the same thing happen.. I lost my weopon to a monster, but it never stated that I was disarmed. It didn't go in my inventory and my inventory was not full. The monster didnt drop it once it was killed either.
Yesterday, another player friend had the same happen to him.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What is you and your friends login names and character names?

-driller
Honey B wrote:About a week ago, I had the same thing happen.. I lost my weopon to a monster, but it never stated that I was disarmed. It didn't go in my inventory and my inventory was not full. The monster didnt drop it once it was killed either.
Yesterday, another player friend had the same happen to him.
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

Where you fighting rust monsters?
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.