Bug reports

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Belts provide damage resistance, Adamantine material provides damage reduction. damage resistance works fine, it is Damage reduction that does not work.
When you get a chance driller it may be a good idea to remove the Adamantine gear from the shop so people like myself dont save up all their gold only to use it on useless items.

[quote="driller"]Damage reduction properties doe not work in NWN2. You may as well throw your belt in the trash. I didn't know this when I put them in.

-driller
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The Adamantine items work.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:Belts provide damage resistance, Adamantine material provides damage reduction. damage resistance works fine, it is Damage reduction that does not work.
When you get a chance driller it may be a good idea to remove the Adamantine gear from the shop so people like myself dont save up all their gold only to use it on useless items.
driller wrote:Damage reduction properties doe not work in NWN2. You may as well throw your belt in the trash. I didn't know this when I put them in.

-driller
Bear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bear »

Driller,
Adamantine items, boots, or belts don't give my Aasimar cleric any DR. but he does recieve dr when he casts spells like stoneskin. lol it was a waste of money to buy them.

also Driller could you add socket helms and shields to the shop in Blackstone to Buy?

driller wrote:The Adamantine items work.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:Belts provide damage resistance, Adamantine material provides damage reduction. damage resistance works fine, it is Damage reduction that does not work.
driller wrote:Damage reduction properties doe not work in NWN2. You may as well throw your belt in the trash. I didn't know this when I put them in.

-driller
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The item property DR is broken, but the material adamantine works. Well, at least it used to. Perhaps it was broken in a recent patch.

-driller
Bear wrote:Driller,
Adamantine items, boots, or belts don't give my Aasimar cleric any DR. but he does recieve dr when he casts spells like stoneskin. lol it was a waste of money to buy them.

also Driller could you add socket helms and shields to the shop in Blackstone to Buy?

driller wrote:The Adamantine items work.

-driller
Rookin Matron
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Rookin Matron »

does the blackstone cruisers DR work or no? cause thats a lot of money to save up to buy a pair of boots that dont work.
Blah
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The boots will work as they do not use the damage reduction itemproperty.

-driller
Rookin Matron wrote:does the blackstone cruisers DR work or no? cause thats a lot of money to save up to buy a pair of boots that dont work.
Rookin Matron
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Rookin Matron »

I found a control earth elemental stone on the ground after using Shalnath as my play toy multiple times(30 second punching bag). The stone does not seem to work. Also I think foxmore is bugged after you finish of shalnath. He does not say anything after you kill shalnath.
Blah
Barnabee
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Barnabee »

I was playing with one of my friends yesterday and the server crashed, when it came back on, my friend couldn't log in anymore cause it said that his char was equipped with an item restricted on this server... But he didn't have any item that he didn't get from the server...

Anyway now he can't log in with his main char, would there be a way to correct that so he can log in again ?

His log in name is Loudex (or Loudex06...) and his char is Herts Whatson.

Thanks !
Ohm Webber
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

The temple Priest is not recognizing when someone dies again. ( And I was in plain sight of him lol ) Was dead once once in the temple, and dead once in tyranoids. The priest said that no one was dead both times.

Also I am not sure if this has been fixed yet but I will bring it back to your attention, When someone was raised the cost was stated at 1000 and 2000 is removed from your inventory, and the same happens when identifying items. ( 100 advertised 500 removed )
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will look into it.

-driller
Barnabee wrote:I was playing with one of my friends yesterday and the server crashed, when it came back on, my friend couldn't log in anymore cause it said that his char was equipped with an item restricted on this server... But he didn't have any item that he didn't get from the server...

Anyway now he can't log in with his main char, would there be a way to correct that so he can log in again ?

His log in name is Loudex (or Loudex06...) and his char is Herts Whatson.

Thanks !
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There is probably not much I can do. I am scanning every player on the server and checking whether they are dead or if their hitpoints <= -10.

It should work.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:The temple Priest is not recognizing when someone dies again. ( And I was in plain sight of him lol ) Was dead once once in the temple, and dead once in tyranoids. The priest said that no one was dead both times.

Also I am not sure if this has been fixed yet but I will bring it back to your attention, When someone was raised the cost was stated at 1000 and 2000 is removed from your inventory, and the same happens when identifying items. ( 100 advertised 500 removed )
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Oh also do you think that you could add some blank scrolls to foxmore's?
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Bear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bear »

And some raise dead scrolls would be nice to...

Bear
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

If you need raise dead scrolls then Look for Arthur Heath in game. He sells them for 1500 a piece.

Or send me a PM on the forums and I will try to arrange a meeting to get you some.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Herald of Darkness
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Herald of Darkness »

Dragonmount seems bugged

For some reason the foes dont always respawn and this is happening more and more frequently.
Leaving the area or changing chars and so dont help, nothing comes back until next reset/crash.
Has happened to me both solo and in party and only in that area.