Bug reports

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller...

ditto for me on Barnabee's quote below

Barnabee wrote:I don't know if it's a bug only for BSK, never really tried in the campain, but when I transition from an area to another, my animal companion seems to get lost in "limbo"... It doesn't transition with me, and it's not in the first area either... but it stays in my team with the transitionning image. Then I can't get him back, unless I sleep and summon him again, then I have two companions in my team, the one stuck in the transition, and the new one....
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Bear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bear »

Driller I am still crashing sever if I attempt to open my vault in the keep, checked all my toons I have made for BK2. and they all crash sever if they try to open vault.. :(
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

When you use the priest to raise someone he lists the raise fee as 1000 gold, but when you raise someone 2000 gold is removed from your inventory. Also I havent checked this recently, but if I remember correctly identifying items has the same result. 2x the advertised amount.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Bear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bear »

Hi driller,
I still can't get in to vault with any of my characters with out crashing sever. : :? need some suggests or help with this problem.

also Driller I have an 11th level human warlock and when he dies . which is by the way alot. he losses 3072 exp to respon him to the temple. that is alot of exp. to loose at that level. I was wondering if you could lessen the exp hit when you die?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What is your login and character names?

-driller
Bear wrote:Hi driller,
I still can't get in to vault with any of my characters with out crashing sever. : :? need some suggests or help with this problem.

also Driller I have an 11th level human warlock and when he dies . which is by the way alot. he losses 3072 exp to respon him to the temple. that is alot of exp. to loose at that level. I was wondering if you could lessen the exp hit when you die?
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

I saw this morning that you had added the MOTB content Driller, so I decided to test a new race out and they are having xp problems. Once my character got to 1000xp it told me that I could not gain any more xp until I leveled. But my level was not for another 2000 xp.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is an ELC problem that I will have to sort out.
If you know the ELC of the subraces post them and it will save me time.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:I saw this morning that you had added the MOTB content Driller, so I decided to test a new race out and they are having xp problems. Once my character got to 1000xp it told me that I could not gain any more xp until I leveled. But my level was not for another 2000 xp.
Bear
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Bear »

[quote="driller"]What is your login and character names?

-driller

Driller my login is : PaulMartin2

Characters names on login are;

Gram Colt
Sandy Blake
Caldur Evra
Jimmie FireBlade

Driller could you also delete Jimmie FireBlade
because he can't be played now.. he is a Asimar that had made his next level . I gave him a weapon for his new level then he died. bring him back to 2nd level. ( this topic had been disgusted when you had sever up the last time.)

thanks for you time Driller

Bear
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

If you are talking about the level adjustments to the new subraces then here they are.

Drow + 2
All Genasi + 1

If that is not what you were talking about then sorry but I dont know.

[quote="driller"]This is an ELC problem that I will have to sort out.
If you know the ELC of the subraces post them and it will save me time.

-driller
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

I dont know if this is a bug or just a lack of knowledge on my part, but I am wearing an archers belt and I have an adamantine tower shield equipped also and I am only resisting 5 points of damage. I was thinking that the adamantine tower shield damage Reduction would stack with the resistance from the belt since they were not both Resistance.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Damage reduction properties doe not work in NWN2. You may as well throw your belt in the trash. I didn't know this when I put them in.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:I dont know if this is a bug or just a lack of knowledge on my part, but I am wearing an archers belt and I have an adamantine tower shield equipped also and I am only resisting 5 points of damage. I was thinking that the adamantine tower shield damage Reduction would stack with the resistance from the belt since they were not both Resistance.
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

It was/is my understanding that the belts work, as do the socketed items, but the shields do not.
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Unless they fixed it in the last patch, the item property DR does not work.
The immunity to damage property works, like the ones on socketed items.

There is damage reduction, but you cannot manipulate it with scripting.

-driller
Nottingham wrote:It was/is my understanding that the belts work, as do the socketed items, but the shields do not.
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

Perhaps it is that immunity and resistance both work, but damage reduction does not. I remember the shields not working but playing with the belts and the gems for immunity and resistance. I sure like a monk belt I can finally wear at level 20.... I sure hope it is working... :(

When a belt reads 5/ I thought that meant that the first 5 points of damage of that type are ignored.
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

Loknar might be crashing the server when he starts casting spells... or his minions...

A new player sent me a tell asking if I had his ring.... a bit later I thought to my self... self, go see if you can kill hime solo for fun... well, as soon as I entered his room and spells were cast, the server crashed...

When the server came up, I went back and the same thing happened in the same place....

Maybe the player that sent me the tell sent me the tell because he was in a party that experienced the same problem... his English was not very good, so he might have been asking me because he had a problem there...