Bug reports

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Sierante
Knight
Knight

Re: Bug reports

Post by Sierante »

Y'ello. I've been away for some time but decided to come back now, so. As I was trying to get a fresh start by deleting some of my old chars, I noticed some possible bugginess with the whole delete feature (great feature, by the way).

When I choose to delete a char the screen freezes (as in cutscene mode) and nothing more happens. I don't get booted, been waiting for a long time, and I can't go back to the dialogue or log out, so I simply have to shut down NWN. When I log back in however the char in question is deleted, so I guess it still gets the job done.

Anyway, the problem is that there is one char I still can't get deleted, no matter how many times I've tried. It's still there in the list, taunting me! It has some "special" signs in the name, but so had some of the other chars, so perhaps that's not the issue? Regardless, how do I solve this?

If this subject has been addressed elsewhere already, I must've missed it, and do apologize. :)
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

did you start or end the name with a blank space?
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Sierante
Knight
Knight

Post by Sierante »

Pharo_IK wrote:did you start or end the name with a blank space?
No, I did not. The name looks a little something like this: Random 'Cool' Namé. I had another char with the é in it, and it was removable, but perhaps those ' cause trouble?
G_n_S_Penzance
Knight
Knight

Post by G_n_S_Penzance »

Make sure you have doublecheckd your ascii codes some times several of those e's and things look a lot alike.
--Pemmyton the Arcitect.
--Veri ( Pemmyton's pixie familiar )
_Murdock_
Count
Count

Post by _Murdock_ »

Strange, since last update Cave Trolls arn't visible to my characters. I must say that the update was verry difficult and that someone had to send me the new hak files with his MSN taking hours to download, special thx to Dan8145 for the help.

Any idea how this can be fixed ?
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

1 bug, 1 request
1. Vampires in the Secret Crypt give no xp at all. (there is no XP message). There are various types of vampires there, the only one affected by this are simply called 'Vampire'

2. Request. Would it be possible to have the appearance changer function back at the dock master please ?
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.