Upcoming Blackstone Event

Information about server events. Player or DM driven.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upcoming Blackstone Event

Post by driller »

Just an F.Y.I.

I have an event planned coming up soon. It will be similar to the last event(you start at level 1), except it won't just be mindless killing.

There are things you have to accomplish while the battle is raging all within a set time limit. Completing this task as a group determines whether you get loot that wave or not.

In the future, I plan on this being a stand alone area that will not require DM intervention and that can be ran by the players at anytime.
Sway
Count
Count

Re: Upcoming Blackstone Event

Post by Sway »

Sounds dope. Look forward to it.
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

One of the leaders of Legion of Terror
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Count me in where and when this happens enjoyed the last one hope this new event brings the numbers back again ...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I plan on doing a test run with a few players this weekend.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: Horde/Summoning Event Sat/Sun 2:00PM EDT

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Sounds fun I'll def try and make it on the Saturday but Sunday I am not sure about as have some visitors coming around in that evening (for me its about 7 pm as UK based)...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

In regards to the Sunday start time could I ask that it be delayed by an hour as this would give me a chance to be able to join in... Because I have visitors that afternoon and they are not like to leave til 7:30pm ish my time (your time that is 2:30pm)... Am okay for today should be there afore the start easily....
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Sure, that's fine.
SkyBlues87 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:30 am In regards to the Sunday start time could I ask that it be delayed by an hour as this would give me a chance to be able to join in... Because I have visitors that afternoon and they are not like to leave til 7:30pm ish my time (your time that is 2:30pm)... Am okay for today should be there afore the start easily....
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Thanks to those who participated in the event. I will make the following improvements or fixes.

1.Mobs spawns will be toned down and be dynamically based on the party size.
2.When the boss is active, the mob spawns will be halved.
3.The death loot reductions mechanic will be ditched. The boss will always drop full on death.
4.Getting stuck in mirrors will be fixed.
5.Full spell and feat restore when you are raised.
6.Probably more stuff I can't think of right now.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

An oppertunity to replenish healing stuff would also be nice as once people had ran out it was really quite difficult as no one was healing anyone after the first round usage near everyone was out of pots or healkits... Or perhaps a bit more gold to spend at the begining too just for healing stuff or everyone given 20 pots of minor heals and 10 +1 healkits for free maybe that will last a while longer...