Teehee Fell down the rabbit hole again!!

Open Discussion - Please use appropriate decorum
DirtySnowCone
Commoner
Commoner

Teehee Fell down the rabbit hole again!!

Post by DirtySnowCone »

So its been a hot minute since I've played NwN. I use to play way back in the golden days on BSK. I popped back on for a little bit but nothing was going on at the time. But now that EE is leveling out and Haks are easier to get. I find myself coming back to good ole BSK. From what I've been reading a lot of stuff has changed. Stones and sockets aren't the same *Crumples up her list that took AGES to get* and things have been nerfed. I'm gonna be a little lost puppy.. Are the Desert Ants still there? Mean suckers lol. Anyways Im hoping to make new friends and maybe see some oldies. Any and All help is greatly apricated because I didn't even make my gear back then Gabe did lmao!

Ill be lurking on the forums looking for build ideas.... Where is the discord link?
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: Teehee Fell down the rabbit hole again!!

Post by SkyBlues87 »

The ants are still around but have changed in many ways in the damage they do their looks and in fact the wastes have been altered too was same for me a lot of things I had to adjust too... Got the fever back after some 9/10 year break in March this year just as the pandemic kicked in... Area's have been shifted around somewhat too so my old maps had to be redone, crafting things are pretty much were they were but changes have happened some nerfing but on the other hand there is a lot more other things to do... Also new quests and more importantly a much extended end game raids to enjoy for the most part that require large party's of near or at level 40's ... There are however some end game stuff that you can expect to fail in trying to do quite easy and even some that are timed and therefore can fail if your party runs out of time to complete...

Still chances a plenty in exploration and quests and new to BSK is the various bounty quests at various places where by you hunt a certain creature for some nice rewards but they are like twice or thrice times harder than you might expect... Also new to me at least was these local champions sort of if your hunting ettins a glowing ettin with extra stats and effects like it being "smelly" prone to give you diease if unprotected these give extra xp and nicer loot too... Basically an awful lot has changed but it is more fun on the whole than you might expect from the past... Note too that there is DM events more regularly than I ever remember there being in the past including the one tonight check it out could be a good intro to coming back for you...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Oh and the link to discord can be found in the top most subject thread/s just titled "Discord" ..
Where there is a will there will be a way...
DirtySnowCone
Commoner
Commoner

Post by DirtySnowCone »

Thanks SkyBlues!! I ran into about 7 little purple kobbies last night lol. Im like what are those things?! Then the wolves are gone from the farm and its undead! Thats about as far as i got. I was having technical issues when I came back but had a few people help me figure it out.. I learned about the bookshelf a little to late. All my nice gear and gold got munched cuz i left it on the ground. Its going to take me forever to relearn everything. Is there a current map of bsk?? Ill have to hunt for it on here i guess. Dont even get me started on the forgie lists and sockets.. *Sigh* Ill get there again some day. But I am super happy to hear there are more dm events going on!!