New player with a couple Qs

Open Discussion - Please use appropriate decorum
yamish
Commoner
Commoner

New player with a couple Qs

Post by yamish »

Im on nwn:ee. Out of habit before reading anything, i put codi into my hak directory in Documents. Says here it isn't needed. Saw some weirdness at character creation. Removed classes 2da and the codi tlk. Should i remove the hak as well, or does it matter since (seemingly) this server isnt looking for it?

Second question, elsewhere i thought i picked up that there was a bsk for nwn2. But im seeing nothing on it here and it's not showing in the server list on nwn2. Was it discontinued/never existed?
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: New player with a couple Qs

Post by Sapphire »

Discontinued as is NWN 1 too sadly ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New player with a couple Qs

Post by driller »

As long as you don't have any 2da files in your override folder you should be good.

It was up for a while, I never really was able to focus my full attention to is as I was spending a lot of time building Baldur's Gate: The Sword Coast Chronicles with jlf2n. I came back to it later, but I was sort burned out and it kind of languished for a bit before I took it down.
yamish wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 pm Im on nwn:ee. Out of habit before reading anything, i put codi into my hak directory in Documents. Says here it isn't needed. Saw some weirdness at character creation. Removed classes 2da and the codi tlk. Should i remove the hak as well, or does it matter since (seemingly) this server isnt looking for it?

Second question, elsewhere i thought i picked up that there was a bsk for nwn2. But im seeing nothing on it here and it's not showing in the server list on nwn2. Was it discontinued/never existed?