The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim?

Open Discussion - Please use appropriate decorum
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Anyone picked up Skyrim yet? I just got Oblivion and I can see a lot of Fallout 3 in the design. I think Oblivion came first then Bethesda buffed the engine for Fallout 3 and then Fallout New Vegas. Too bad Lucas didn't go with Fallout 3 for the Star Wars the old Republic instead of the D&DO system. It would be better.
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Re: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim?

Post by Dan8145 »

I was gonna buy Skyrim but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Want to see what happened to most of Skyrim player's. Look at that short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAYYYtouRE

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

OMG Mask that was priceless!!! LOL!!! =D>

Oh, Dan so you took an arrow to the knew? Been hunting with Dick Cheney? All kidding aside sounds serious I hope your ok. Edit; Ah, Mask told me about the NPC comment you were referring to ... not run into him yet.

I can see now that Skyrim is most likely using Fallout New Vegas system. Since they allow you two companions, one dog and one biped, where as in Oblivion the followers, 8 max, suck bigtime! The follower will grind their weapon down then start fighting with their fist, and there's no way to repair or re-equip their equipment. It blows me away that Bethesda didn't patch that. No wait theirs more money in making a new game for $60!