For all who stand for good

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Dan8145
Duke
Duke

For all who stand for good

Post by Dan8145 »

I grow tired of your constant meddling. You of the Starkson Protectorate and the, so called, Hunters, meddle to much, and presume to have knowledge in all affairs. Be warned, such continued behaviour will not go unpunished. You have been weighed and measured...and you have been found wanting.

*Singed*

Ra
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Re: For all who stand for good

Post by wdpepsiman »

Pheadra reads the note with amusement and laughs........perhaps i should talk to Arial of yet another childish rant by some upstart who claims to be oppressed by the Hunters and Starkson. In this day and age there is not a day goes by that someone has a complaint and proclaims they are the saviors of all Blackstone and the Hunters or Starkson are oppressing the people. Oh well but what they never tell you is that their true aim is to enslave Blackstone and its citizens. Just another day in the land of Blackstone.
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

In the clear script of the Blackstone scribe, a note is written and added beside the comments of Ra:

"To whom it may concern,

I am occasionally blessed to charge a fee to read the notices for those who are not able to read the common tongue. In this instance, I have been commisoned to express the discontent of one rather annoyed lass over the nieghboring note. I will not repeat here the language she used in this notice that she is paying me to pen for her, but I will do my level best to relay her intent after I describe her - as she claims to have no specific name.

She is a spot above 3' high. Her skin is very dark and I believed her to be a child born of drow and dragon blood until she cleared up my confusion with a knot to the side of my head. The hooves and wings tend to distract from noticing the muted aura of flames that cover her. She states that she is known most commonly as Lil'Tail, Mouse Tail or Enigma.

Her direct and colorful reply is best broken down into the three comments to follow:

Does the accusor have proof of an infraction or wrong doing?
What misbegotten farm animal is yielding so many complaint oriented youth?
Those with a problem should pay lipservice to her backside.

Please recall that I am only a scribe providing a service and refer all negative reactions to the principle parties."

The scribe looked from his notice and down at his client, "Will that suffice, miss?"

"I can't understan' half of what ya said, but I guess I'll do fer now. Jus' so's you know, though. I'ma gonna get some'un tah read it and let me know if that's wha' I want it to say." She holds up her hand and waves him off, "Yah, yah, I know... Yah can't put most'a wha' I said on it 'cause of all yer rules about manners 'n such. Jus' know that I'll put a knot on the inside of yer head if my point ain't got across."
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

*Arial sit and laughs as Pheadra tells her of the newest 'self proclaimed saviour' of Blackstone and his message to the people*
I thought everyone knew that the Starkson have no authority on the mainland ... how in the Nine Hells can we stand accused of meddling? I prefer to think he has had his brain pickled with too much cheap ale than to take any of his words seriously.
*she looks at the golems on the far side ot the room and smiles knowing that they too find this troublemaker's words amusing*
Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

*Hearing the whispers on the wind, Ra thinks to himself.*

Saviour of Blackstone, that's funny. No saviour am I, more a messenger. A greater, and older, foe lies before these petty children. They know the name, and it is feared. I could cast them all asunder, HE could do far worse. Why do they think I came here? For the worthy battles....ha. None are worthy, none.
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

Inside the Inn at the table, a couple of halflings can be overheard whispering;

"Its you they are talking about isn't it!, Admit it Talbot!" one of the halflings said with a frown as he glances over at the table of Hunters suspiciously.
"You know I over heard every word they were saying when I dropped my fork just now!"
The halfling addressed as Talbot shook his head rapidly, and whispered loudly back,
"No. noo... it was not me I tell you! most assuredly I do eat beans, but that was not me this time at all!"
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

*Tobur sits on his bench, sipping his ale*
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time