Guardians of Land and Forest (GOLF)

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hugh_Jorgan
Commoner
Commoner

Guardians of Land and Forest (GOLF)

Post by Hugh_Jorgan »

*A large leaf is affixed with care, using sap as glue, to the huge tree in the center of town*

Attention all Rangers, Druids, and others interested in preserving the lands, forests, and animals therein.
You are invited to unite in this worthy cause and answer the call by joining Guardians of Forest and Land (GOLF). We have no interest whatsoever in political agendas, nor defense of stone structures and streets.
Please find ILa Barrows for more information. Kazrites and Vorites need not bother. Children of Eon, Lia, other dieties, and the godless are welcome, but will be interviewed on a case by case basis.
MidnightSyndicate
Baron
Baron

Re: Guardians of Land and Forest (GOLF)

Post by MidnightSyndicate »

*edmund dantes inspects the message while scratching his panther behind the ears*

Odd, they need an entire guild to do what I have been doing on my own. I hope Alamore shows up for a visit soon, he could make this very amusing.
We can save this ill-fated race
Who are lost in the ocean of space
Show them the way to reverse their decline
Guide them back on a river of time