Del Goodman, a warning for all who come across this man.

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Dragonblade Guardian
Commoner
Commoner

Del Goodman, a warning for all who come across this man.

Post by Dragonblade Guardian »

**posted outside City Hall**

I know I have gone for sometime, but it sadden's me to report this here, but I must. Some insulting man or warrior in dark black and red armor the colors of a Kazrite I should mind you. Kept following me around telling me to stop like I am some servant or something. Clearly he was to blind to see the colorful Armor provided to me long ago by my faithful Lord Eon. He tried to give me this brash story that he was commanded by his leadership to do a good gesture. He held out a bag, which from view looked clearly stolen from some poor merchant or citizen of Blackstone. I clearly refused his "gift", besides would not be knightly of me to accept gifts as a Holy man of Eon.

Well if he truely was a knight he wouldn't have to be commanded to do a good deed. As a real Knight he would do good deeds and serve the people without being commanded. So I felt the need to give this poor squire a lesson in what means to be a Knight. The person in question became alll huffy and puffy like he was better then me and I was nothing but some serf and acted like "How dare you talk to me this way" Odd behavior for a Knight. Then this Del Goodman of the Starkson Protectorate was quick to threaten bloodshed after I gave him a small lesson of what it means to be a Knight. His own actions of threatening violence and death threats towards my health for trying to teach him few lessons in knighthood ... surely shows this man is clearly no knight who knows anything of "The Code".

I suggest to all those to stay clear of Starkson member's ... seems they are quick to the sword and threats if somebody trys to talk to one in a civil manner and provide them some lesson's in what it means to be knightly and noble. Clearly much has not changed sence the last time I left.

*signed* Guardian of the Blade
Dragonblade Guardian's
We serve Justice and the Innocent
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: Del Goodman, a warning for all who come across this man.

Post by Mask-inc »

I, Sir Del Goodman in my goodwill only wished to help this stranger, who looked in need of some charity.

Indeed this man was familiar with the 'Code of Honor' as am I. Now while I may overlook his lack of common courtesy for his absence of a proper introduction of neither himself nor addressing me by my proper title, but for him to offer me great insult by calling my honour into question is something I can't forgive.

As of the chivalry I have no patience for those that show a lack of respect and honour, he has not only insulted myself but also the entire 'Starkson Protectorate' and mi'lord to whom I serve aswell with his remarks. For one who claims to be familiar with chivalry would not have paid me such an insult so vile that even my blood did boil briefly.

Upon my honour I challenged this man to duel, from which he simply walked away from and offered no apology. I once again question his knowledge of the ‘code’ for one not prepared to back up your honour with steel shows a lack of upholding the code nor worth for his own honour.

We shall see who is the more honorable of us…. You can insult me with names like ‘bloodthirsty’, but it is you who has ultimately shown no shred of honour or respect.

You have insulted my honour and that of my Order therefore until a public apology has been given, my challenge still stands.

**Signed** Sir Del Goodman, Soldier of Vor, Soldier of the Starkson Protectorate
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

//ooc note: unless changed by the new soveriegn: the traditional colors of Starkson are dark blue and black. the roll of Starkson Knights has not traditionally been to impress, educate, or ego stroke.. rather to offer aid and support when needed while otherwise avoiding pointless conflict.
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Dragonblade Guardian
Commoner
Commoner

*falls down laughing when he reads the note*

Sorry but if I recall you clearly insulted me first and talked down to me like I was some serf. When clearly anyone with a brain could clearly see I was a Knight. Now for you actualy knowledge or should I say lack of knowledge of "The Code" is more correct ... threatening a person who clearly was unarmed and thumping your chest like some caveman is no proper way to act as a Knight. There will be no apology given to a person who clearly lacks honor and respect of other's.
Dragonblade Guardian's
Daris
Knight
Knight

Post by Daris »

It is not the way of the Starkson Protectorate to Make Threats to a person........ we have enough going on as it is....... if you we're insulted then please bring the matter before me and i will handle it accordingly.... Please do not think us as quick to draw swords in any conversation we will deal with this issue and i will have words with Del ......... posted below is a note ....Del see me near the tree in blackstone so we can work this out We do not need the headaches or the ill will of the people we are to protect not to fight...... Find me
Marcus.. General Of the Starkson Protectorate
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

*a note is delivered to Guardian of the Blade by a golem*

Sir,
My apologies for the conduct of Del Goodman. He is only a probationary member of the Starkson Protectorate and will be questioned about his actions.

Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson

*the golem hands over a case of Starkson wine*
Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Dragonblade Guardian
Commoner
Commoner

*reads the note and looks at the Golem*

Apology not accepted, the damage has been done, be gone from my sight. *mutters* A real Lord and Lady would apologize in person and not send a beast to do its bidding.

*refuses the case of wine and walks off*
Dragonblade Guardian's
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

*Draco Centarii reads the notes and ponders over what is going on.* "So a smooth tranistion at Starkson may not occur ..." Draco says to his faithful companion Kadak. "Aye laddie ... I smell trouble." murmurs Kadak.