The End

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

The End

Post by Hordack »

** An old tired shadowly figure waits in far reaches of of the wastelands. He looks around into the vast darkness of the desert only to see nothing but blackness and shadow's. He mutter's to himself ** where is this damn elf? ** He pulls out a small gnomish device and looks at the hands on the face and mutter's again ** Damn elves are either always late or never around when you need them.

** As the sand blows against his armor, he pulls out a small pouch and pipe. He takes large pinch of tobacco and places it into the bowl of the pipe and then puts it into his mouth. The figure lights a match across his armor, the flare up of the flame disrupts his nightvision only for few seconds and lights his pipe and takes few long puffs **

** As he takes few more deep puffs of his pipe, he notices a figure moving toward him on very edge of his nightvision. he mutter's ** about damn time

** The elf finaly reaches him. There the stand in the dark moonless night. The dark figure nods to the elf and hands him the deed and small bag of gem's ** As we agreed Sir *pauses* The place is yours to use as you see fit, I have sent letters to those still active that you will be taking over for good so I can retire in peace. ** A odd familar feeling comes over Hordack, he scans the darkness of the wastes around him and see's nothing, he shrugs it off and return's his gaze to the elf ** I do believe all the loose ends have been taken care of as well. Oh wait almost forgot this ** pulls out a rolled parchment ** the design plans for the guild hall you will need those. ** hands the parchment to the elf **
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Re: The End

Post by Hordack »

*Hordack looks to the Elf again* Hopefully your new master will do a better job then me *sighs* well its time for me to leave *pauses* Make sure the little man knows that there is a mage around that can help him and give good advise when he needs it, she has always been wise pain in the ass.

*the Elf nods* farewell Sir until we meet again

*Hordack turns away and opens a portal to the Shadow plane* NO I think my time is over and its time for a new Leader to take charge. a Fresh Master Thief and good Student of mine. Oh and tell that Gnome be better keep to his job* walks into the portal and disappears*

*the turns away* ummm I guess thses are for the new Master of Shadow's now *thinks and tucks away the bag and papers* I wonder what he is up to? and walks towards the Oasis to return to Blackstone*
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"