The Voice of The Seer

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

The Voice
Commoner
Commoner

The Voice of The Seer

Post by The Voice »

The seer. A blind woman who is known only by the few whom know how the various fates intertwine. Her affiliation is not exactly known, nor are her intentions, but her knowledge is not something to contest

These are the tales of her knowledge and to whom it is given.

On a seemingly insignificant day in the Keep, the seer sat the back of the Maiden Inn, as unusual as this was, seeing the seer in such a public place it didn't stir a commotion, seeing as most of the people who usually inhabited the Inn had no idea of whom the seer was, or how she event looked, although she could feel the stares from people finding it particularly odd to see a blind woman enter and find a seat in a crowded Inn without any assistance, however the common folk of the Keep were to wrapped up in their own affairs to ask any questions.

But just as a man was briskly paced walking up from the cellar towards the front door, the seer put her hand out and grabbed the man by his sleeve, much to the man's irritation, who merely scoffed and asked to what end that would be of anything to him, to which she countered that she was the one he was seeking. The man gave a look that could only be described as a mixture of irritation and profound discovery. The man did not reply, but merely looked around quickly and sat down slowly as he eyed the seer intently. She could not see him, but she knew what he looked like from her visions -- a tanned man, with black hair who wore garments of the desert folk and whom walked with a sheathed sword.

"Then what is it you think I seek?" The tanned man asked in a offended and reluctant tone of voice, to which the seer merely responded calmly "You seek control of all. You seek to rule by force which was meant to be ruled only by the fine balance." A disgruntled expression came to surface but quickly faded away as the tanned man struggled to keep himself calm and collected. He didn't answer, he didn't say anything, but awaited the seer to continue. "The one who does not believe in gods, wish to rule as one. Your path lies on the red road, strewn with the skulls and bones of those who would oppose you. But beware warriors who seek the other path and would be your destruction. Keep your path known only to yourself and those of whom you would put your trust in, for those who seek the other path, you will remain their blind spot."

"Why are you telling me this?" With a look full of mistrust and wariness, the blind seer raised her otherwise lowered head and spoke unto him "Because it is what I must do. I am not here to act as a judge of your actions, I am merely here to guide those whose paths are..." her words lingered for a moment, and so did the tanned mans eyes "different than others." And with that the tanned man merely rose up from his seat, and went on his way, pondering the seers words. She gave him a simple 'goodbye.' and vanished the moment the door had closed behind him.