March of the Golems

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Re: March of the Golems

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

Arial looks at everyone in turn .... then smiles at Ova ... "The people have spoken ... let the votes stand"
Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

"Capital idea!" BlackRose says with a smile. "So now that is all decided shall we dine?" She bows to Arial, "That is with her Graces permission."
The world is a strange place.
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Arial looks around for a moment to see who BlackRose is talking to ... then blushes.
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

"The first of many steps," Natasha commented, giving a subtle nod of approval. "While congratulations are in order, situation now begets the question: 'What step is next?'"
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

"The next step is to rebuild the Protectorate." Arial smiles. "I would like Marcus to be the General of the Militia ... and all of you to become my council." She ponders for a moment "But lets go eat .... we can discuss what needs to be done."
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

"As long as there's an open bar, I'm game," the wizardress replied as she moved to the exit.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Daris
Knight
Knight

Post by Daris »

*Ponders the offer for a moment* An honor indeed....but i will need to get some form of soldiers to help protect Starkson ..... So with that i should get started
Marcus.. General Of the Starkson Protectorate
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

//OOC Whether this stands, I don't know. But with Tomans history....I hope it will. If not..scratch it.

*Toman hears of this meeting and, in his Blackrose den, ponders*

So, a new beginning is upon us. Arial and her 'friends' strive for a new start. With the apparent death of the Hunters a new power may rise. What is to come of this new Strakson only time will tell. But I will be a part of it, as I am with everything. Mark my words...Darkness comes, for all.

*Toman cleans the fresh blood from his flaming weapon, chuckling to himself. And the darkness comes*
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

As Pheadra sits her glass of wine down, she looks at Arial and Marcus and begins to speak to them

my friends I release you both from your vows as a Hunter and may Vor bless you and all that will serve under you.

I respectfully decline your offer to serve on your Council as i have other duties and obligations both here and abroad.

I am honored that you would ask of me to be a part of your sitting Council.

If i or the Hunters are ever needed, do not hesitate to ask for our asistance.

With that she bows and walks away never looking back.
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Tears fall from Arial's eyes as she watches her friend walk away ... she turns to Marcus for a moment. "It seems it's just you and I for now Dear."
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

// Dan8145, posts in the proper spirit are always welcome :)

Ova nods and follows those who remain to the tavern. Once there, she waits for everyone to get comfortable and makes her way to Ariel and Platina.

"A Sovereign wand should appear to you shortly, Lady Arial. Records show that Lady Platina was issued one long ago, though it may not be the current version. Should one appear, use the new wand to destroy the old wand. I do not know the mechanism that triggers it, but I believe it has to do with the golems. In short, Ariel is, as stated by Blackrose, 'Her Grace" the new Lady of Starkson in this realm and Platina is "Her Grace" as a Treaty Holder of Starkson of all realms. Marcus's mention of Platina having the lesser role is not completely accurate. Platina holds veto authority with the intent to insure that the original intent of Starkson is not lost. It is meant to be a little used authority; with the Treaty Holder best excercising their influence as a confidant and advisor.

The wand will speak to you and allow you to assign all other wands and many keys. Council wands will produce the remaining keys and items. Golem wands will also be issued to each of you."

//Special note regarding the Golem Wands. If they are abused, whoever abuses them will forfiet their place in the guild and may also receive punishment as selected by the DM team.

"Once this celebration is over, we should review the matters of national politics to be sure your up to date with any mutual treaties and standing agreements to determine if they shall remain in place or if there will be any changes."

//PM me and we will set up a time for me to come and issue the appropriate wands and give a walk through on how to use them. They are pretty straight forward, but do have some interesting features.
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

//The parts of the RP involving what happen to Winesa and Ortel that were lost when LoT was hacked have been recovered or reconstructed. This is the link: HERE
If your not sure who some of the characters mentioned are or their significance, feel free to inquire.

//I will pull the specific sections to repost here at a later time.
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.