The Tiefling

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pi'el
Commoner
Commoner

The Tiefling

Post by Pi'el »

[Please don't add to this post, for questions please PM me or see me IC]

Growing up as an outcast and on the streets doesn’t always have its disadvantages.

Pi’el has been called a demon or half-breed for all of his life. Abandoned at birth by his mother and never knowing who his father was Pi’el grew up on the streets until he met a rogue by the name of Draven. For this encounters would shape Pi’el into the first stage of his still young life.

So being the young and naive as well as new to the trade, Pi’el tried to acquire some gold from a bag that he thought was easy pickings from the wayward traveler. All did he know Draven had spotted Pi’el long before he even got close to his purse. Being the sly rogue that Draven was he decided to see how skilled the young rogue was and wanted to learn more about the young rogue with a tail. He was impressed on the tactics that Pi’el used to get close to him and even more impressed that he could barely feel Pi’el lifting his purse off of his belt. Pi’el, thinking that he managed to lift the purse from the unknowing stranger, slowly started to back off into the alley to admire his work.

Upon opening the purse he noticed that is was only filled with stone chips. Pi’el, shaking his head tossed the purse behind him and started to walk away, after a few steps he stopped never hearing the purse hit the ground behind him. Slowly turning around he saw the hooded traveler holding his purse with a big grin on his face. “I see that you have some skill” said Draven. Pi’el, removing his hood looked up at the skilled rogue in amazement for he had never seen someone appear out of the shadows before. “Who are you” said Pi’el. Draven replied “I am just someone who is looking to pass on my skill to a worthy student and looking at you, you appear to be that student. For Tiefling, how would you like to improve that skill and to learn the difference between a purse filled with stone chips and a purse filled with real coin”? From that moment on Pi’el was a student of Draven’s, learning the necessary skill to survive, how to use his deadly rapiers as well as becoming one with the shadows.

After 20 plus years of training Pi’el had turned from a young and naive rogue to a skilled master. It became time for Pi’el to leave Draven’s tutorship and head out on his own. Pi’el knew that he would never see his friend and mentor again for Draven was going old in human years as Pi’el was still considered to be very young.

(more to come...)
"Bravery and I are not on intimate terms – my natural curiosity is tempered with caution, thus I've lived long." - Cheshire Cat
Pi'el
Commoner
Commoner

Re: The Tiefling

Post by Pi'el »

For many years Pi’el traveled to many lands and towns all the while earning a nice hefty purse while remaining unknown until he walked into a land of mist. This new land had many towns, some protected and some not. Pi’el decided that this would be a good location to move into for he noticed that there was only one guild to compete against for his trade but there were many other factions that covered the small land.

One night while relaxing in the town’s tavern he spotted a very intriguing and beautiful woman sitting alone by the fire. She was wrapped in the softest yet darkest of cloaks he had ever seen. Being the skilled and arrogant rogue that he was, Pi’el stood from his chair and started towards the stairs pretending to go to his room and when he walked into the darkest of shadows he disappeared or so he thought. Working his way slowly towards the woman, from shadow to shadow, to get a better look at her he could hear her giggle from time to time. Stopping, thinking to himself “She can’t see me can she”? For very few could see the skilled Tiefling as he walked in the shadows. He started to take another step and then froze when he heard her say “if you would like to sit down, the chair next to me is open”. Well, this amazed the Tiefling and now curiosity had the best of the rogue so he calmly walked over and sat in the empty chair next to the woman.

The woman didn’t appear to be startled upon seeing Pi’el’s tail as others in the town usually were. Then after about 10 minutes of just sitting there in silence Pi’el looked at the woman and said “you are an amazing woman to have seen me standing there”. “You are highly a highly skilled rogue but I could make you even better if you would like” she said with a playful smile. Pi’el removed his hood to reveal his true heritage to the woman, “are you sure you want to be seen with a Tiefling my dear” stated Pi’el. Looking over at him and smiling she revealed just the tips of her white fangs and her glowing crimson eyes, “are you sure that you want to be seen with me” she said back to him. Pi’el had heard many stories of vampires but had never actually seen one. And seeing this amazingly beautiful woman he knew at that moment that he wanted nothing else but to be at her side.

Pi’el looked back at her, his eyes filled with wonder, “I would go to the end of the world for you my dear”. Slowly and gracefully she stood and walked over to him, taking his hand in hers he stood from his chair and she wrapped her soft black cloak around him and they both disappeared. Waking on a bearskin rug in a softly lit chamber, Pi’el looked around still a little dazed from the spell. Looking around he saw the woman walking towards him wearing the sheerest of gowns. He could see every movement of her perfect body as she walked towards him carrying two glasses of what appeared to be red wine. She sat the glasses down on the table next to him and then she walked over and sat down on Pi’el’s lap.

Looking into his deep dark eyes “are you sure this is what you want” she said. Trying to hold back his lustful urge he answered her by kissing her deep and passionately. He could feel her nipping at his lips and feel her fangs lengthen as the passion grew between them. He moved her head down to his neck and felt her deadly kiss. He could feel the warmth of his blood trickle down his back and just as he was at the moment of death she stopped and made a small cut across her chest and brought his mouth to the warm cut. “Drink my love” she said to him. Pi’el started to drink; taking in her blood he could feel her strength in him. Wanting more, Pi’el started to drink deeper only stopping when she pulled away from him. This exchange of blood went on for hours then the two of them lied there in each others arms for the rest of the night.

Pi’el woke as she was getting up, she handed him the glass of blood to energize him. She bent down and kissed him ever so softly “I need to leave for now my love, you rest for now and I will return to check on you later” she said. Pi’el looked up at her, still exhausted from the nights activities. “Yes my love” he said as he watched her slowly leave the room.

Pi’el leaned back against the pillows, thinking about how his life just changed. He could feel the new found strength building in him. Lying there with a sly smile “I am going to enjoy this, very much”.

(more to come...)
"Bravery and I are not on intimate terms – my natural curiosity is tempered with caution, thus I've lived long." - Cheshire Cat
Pi'el
Commoner
Commoner

Re: The Tiefling

Post by Pi'el »

Many years had past since that night and the land of mist was starting to change in a way that was not beneficial or safe for Pi’el to remain. Pi’el tried to convince his mistress to leave the lands with him but she declined stating that she needed to remain behind and take care of matters. With a sly smile Pi’el was able to convince her into spending one last night together. Waking up very late the next day, Pi’el rolled over expecting to find his mistress lying there beside him but all he found was a bottle filled with a dark purple liquid and a note. The note read “My dearest Pi’el, I am sorry to leave you with just this note but I could not bare to remain any longer knowing that we might not see each other ever again. I have no regrets ever meeting you those years ago in the tavern and I hope that your feelings are the same. Maybe at some point our paths may cross again and I look forward to that day, until then please do not forget the times that we have spent together.” Pi’el jumps up from the bed and rushes to the door and opens it with such a force the door strained under the force. Pi’el scanned the hallway but was unable to locate his mistress.

Closing the door, Pi’el went back to the bed and picked up the note and read on. The remaining portion note was very sentimental and private until the end “… the potion will assist you in blending in for it will remove your cravings and your allergy to daylight. You will also lose the majority of your abilities but will retain certain features of which you will discover to be very beneficial. Drink the potion when you fear you are being hunted.” “Take care my love… D”

Pi’el traveled through a few different lands, some of which were very barren with skeletal towns and few towns folk. Pi’el decided to try his luck in a far off land that he had heard was very prosperous and full of adventure, so he purchased passage from a Captain Zim and was brought to the port of Blackstone.

After arriving in this port, Pi’el looked about, trying to keep a low profile. Dressed in his very common very plain color clothing; and not his normal crimson and deep purple clothing that he is known, for he did not want to draw attention to himself while he was learning this town of Blackstone.

After several months of learning the land, the different guilds and the guild leaders, Pi’el thought to himself “ok, now it is time for the fun to begin…it is time for the Tiefling to rule the rogues…”