Letter to the Blackstone Keep Land and Title Office

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Letter to the Blackstone Keep Land and Title Office

Post by Hordack »

Dear Sir,

While exploring the "Starkson Island" I notice the area has no residents. In fact looks abandoned and not use by anyone. I was wondering if said island was for sale? I am a well to do merchant in Blackstone and I could see using the island for business meetings and place for my children to live and grow up at. Maybe a place for few fine "Orphan's" could to use as a safe home.

I would be willing to offer a nice sum of one million gold for "Starkson Island".

*signed* Hordack the Dark "Merchant of Blackstone"
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Re: Letter to the Blackstone Keep Land and Title Office

Post by Jazelle »

// Hordack stuff it and stop being a pain. Starkson is fine now leave us the hell alone. Go after Freefolk island if you wish. Right now both Pharo and I have some RL things we are dealing with and are giving what time we can to Starkson when possible. Driller is aware of our limits at this time. I really would like you to stop this garbage since we do not bother you at all in game. The island is being revamped for 1.69 as well as adding some things in game for folks to do there. Just because members are not on when you are does not mean the island is empty. End of subject.
The world is a strange place.
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

*pops popcorn and sits down to watch*
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
sgtjake73
Commoner
Commoner

Post by sgtjake73 »

Reads this letter and wonders how can this man buy my home. Deacon looks around and thinks hmmm if I remember right there are a bunch of us who live here and wonders why this man would want to take his home away. Wow 1 Million gold that doesn't seem right either. But no how can this one wish to steal someone else's home. Is this even legal, hum I don't think so.
It is better to burn out then fade away
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

*Don sits next to Roland* Mind sharing some of the popcorn bro?
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

~Pulls up a chair and joins Don and Roland~
Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

*tongue in cheek*
I'll offer 50 million for both the starkson and free folk island and be happy to raise said abandoned properties to the ground and build a large open development on the sites.
thinking dual theme parks.. one called "Myle's Magic Mountian" the other called "Chuckie-Kobold's" for the kids.
I could go 75 million.. but then I'd insist on naming at least one park "Panacea's Pleasure Palace"

*but really.. there is no one there.. and I'm on all the time.. almost 14 hrs day.. both are morgues.. 16X16 zones of nothing ..
toss in the SOM also..all are big empty wastes of space.. hint Less is More*
and while I'm on the subject...
toss the den too and remove the chattering NPC's from the Maiden to make a RP friendly inn..
who wants to pay 500K to snore in private at the Den?
and don't ya'll say nothing cause I've heard a dozens of players say the same thing..
cept ya'll too sheepish to say it in public
I mean seriously.. guild should have 2-3 areas max..
16x16 zones of endless nothing? what's the point.
not like ya gonna have more than 5 people in there at once and I'm being generous*

ttfn
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

//Sorry to tell you but there are several members on each week just because they don't announce themselves to you and we do not post lists does not mean they are not there. Oh my god let's try something like find out what will be there once 1.69 and CEP 2.1 is done. It's a thought. As I have said before I have RL things going on that have taken presedence something about loosing a house and getting a divorce kind of puts a kink in online life right now. After May 7th I will be more active and working on the projects.

Ok I had a very long post here but tell you what it's not worth it. Basically you can bitch all you want about Starkson and it really means nothing the only ones I listen to are the owners of the game. I will bow to their choices and work with them. In the mean time you have your own guild and I suggest deal with that and leave others to be delt with by the owners of the mod. Would a DM please close this thread its usefulness is over and it is only harassment from this point on.
The world is a strange place.
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

Jazelle wrote://Sorry to tell you but there are several members on each week just because they don't announce themselves to you and we do not post lists does not mean they are not there. Oh my god let's try something like find out what will be there once 1.69 and CEP 2.1 is done. It's a thought. As I have said before I have RL things going on that have taken presedence something about loosing a house and getting a divorce kind of puts a kink in online life right now. After May 7th I will be more active and working on the projects.

Ok I had a very long post here but tell you what it's not worth it. Basically you can bitch all you want about Starkson and it really means nothing the only ones I listen to are the owners of the game. I will bow to their choices and work with them. In the mean time you have your own guild and I suggest deal with that and leave others to be delt with by the owners of the mod. Would a DM please close this thread its usefulness is over and it is only harassment from this point on.
//I wasn't harassing anyone.. just making honest observations.. sorry if ya took it personally and it's nothing to do with starkson per se..
just seems lots of guilds have endless wasted space that serve no purpose other than "mine is bigger than yours"
again.. it's not a personal attack or harassment.. just a honest opinion.
and nothing has been said on this topic that is even close to harassment..so i fail to see why you ask that it be locked.. *sigh*
unless.. we are suddenly suppressing honest, open and polite debate?
okay well maybe we need to move this to OOC general discussion. I will give ya that :)

ttfn
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

// Hordack stuff it and stop being a pain. Starkson is fine now leave us the hell alone. Go after Freefolk island if you wish. Right now both Pharo and I have some RL things we are dealing with and are giving what time we can to Starkson when possible. Driller is aware of our limits at this time. I really would like you to stop this garbage since we do not bother you at all in game. The island is being revamped for 1.69 as well as adding some things in game for folks to do there. Just because members are not on when you are does not mean the island is empty. End of subject.
//Sorry to tell you but there are several members on each week just because they don't announce themselves to you and we do not post lists does not mean they are not there. Oh my god let's try something like find out what will be there once 1.69 and CEP 2.1 is done. It's a thought. As I have said before I have RL things going on that have taken presedence something about loosing a house and getting a divorce kind of puts a kink in online life right now. After May 7th I will be more active and working on the projects.

// If you cannot keep it IC and you cannot keep it "civil' then don't post here. But if the Starkson wishes to take this down the OCCly path that is your choice and not mine.

//I am sorry that the Starkson is unable to see the value of a joke or some good fun RP.
Last edited by Hordack on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Andrun
Baron
Baron

Post by Andrun »

//*posting in a legendary thread* Pass the popcorn? An' anyone got somethin' ta drink 'round here?
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

// 0.0, I never would have thought Hordack woulda said something that makes sense to me and that I agree with, wow... GO HORDACK! WOOO!
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

//oh purlease! 1m for starkson.. ok - so its after April 1st, but surely the joke/humour was obvious immediately ?

sheesh !!!!!

Anyone got spare popcorn ?
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Jazelle wrote://Sorry to tell you but there are several members on each week just because they don't announce themselves to you and we do not post lists does not mean they are not there. Oh my god let's try something like find out what will be there once 1.69 and CEP 2.1 is done. It's a thought. As I have said before I have RL things going on that have taken presedence something about loosing a house and getting a divorce kind of puts a kink in online life right now. After May 7th I will be more active and working on the projects.

Whoa, T.M.I, but sincere apologies for your hardship.
Hordack wrote:Dear Sir,

While exploring the "Starkson Island" I notice the area has no residents. In fact looks abandoned and not use by anyone. I was wondering if said island was for sale? I am a well to do merchant in Blackstone and I could see using the island for business meetings and place for my children to live and grow up at. Maybe a place for few fine "Orphan's" could to use as a safe home.

I would be willing to offer a nice sum of one million gold for "Starkson Island".

*signed* Hordack the Dark "Merchant of Blackstone"
Now back to business... 1 million gold and a ring of cyan for starkson island.
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

// I've seen very few Starksons on in the last year or so maybe two, and I DO know who they are. I believe if a guild war were to occur, that the Starksons would almost certainly lose and be forced to surrender their keys to the victor.