Story of 9 Bears and King Vlaa-deMir (Epilogue)

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

masterserge
Commoner
Commoner

Story of 9 Bears and King Vlaa-deMir (Epilogue)

Post by masterserge »

Story of 9 bears king Vlaa-deMir and many more.

Written from the words of bear brothers and undisclosed source by the historian and librarian of his majesty King Vlaa-deMir
[…]-are remarks of historian.

Chapter 1.

Long time ago and very very far away, in the land that was hidden between tall mountains and blue sky, lush and abundant life was thriving. Beautiful green hills mild climate and rich soil were supporting happy nation of dwarves. They were peaceful stone diggers, lived on the sides of the hills and the mountain slops, building their simple houses half in the caves and half outside of them, trading goods with neighbors for the pressures stones that they were digging and singing simple happy song about their land and love-of cause. What else happy dwarves can sing about, if not love?

[What would you sing about when you are happy?]

But life is a strange thing, somehow it doesn’t like to leave someone to be happy for too long, or may be it is people around that are not happy just can’t stand to see someone too happy if they are not. But the gossip about that lush land and happy dwarf nation reached wrong jealous ears. These ears where not just bad, they belong to someone who can do harm, and he had friends. Combination of these things didn’t promise anything good to the happy dwarf nation. And to add to this unfortunate fact dwarves didn’t know anything about it.

[You can probably feel where it is all going and now you can understand why I hate gossip so much.]

As I said, those ears belong to some one bad, to be more specific- they belong to a bad wizard, that wizard had couple of friends, not even a bit better then he is. The stories of a lush rich land with none military dwarves nation living on it attracted their attention. What can be easier to overtake?

The evil plan was not just evil it was cruel and inhumane. [but do you really expect anything else from bad wizards?]

The plan was easy and simple- to prevent any resistance from even a peaceful dwarves wizards decided to turn them all in to all kind of hideous animals that can not possibly resist anything and then use them- some for domestic purposes, some for pleasure of hunting and some for food. If some come out too mutant- tuff luck.
Everything happened very fast. Early in the morning, when men went to work in to their caves to dig pressures stones, women start to prepare launch and kids went outside to play, three figures wearing long black capes materialized out of thin air standing on a column of the black fog in the middle of the valley. With out any hesitation, they swing their wands, chant few words and three colored clouds of fog settled on the ground of the valley. They quickly start to spread and rise - filling all the cracks and holes , every cave and cavern of the valley. Everything they surrender and touch was changing it’s shape. Suddenly first scream cut like a knife so far quiet morning. It was a cry and a plea at the same time, cry of a scared child. It stopped as sudden as it start and only an echo of it bounce of the mountains, but the echo didn’t fade, it start to grow fast as a moving snow slides in to one roaring scared cry, panic, plea for help.
First were affected kids who played outside. Touched by magic fog they start to turn in to unreal animals, growing fur, or scales, fangs, tails, wings, long necks, short or long legs, second head, more eyes, or ears. More fogs were mixing together more unreal animals become. Not all animals can walk on the thin legs with huge body, or carry huge head on thin long neck. They were dying crashed under their own weight, snapping necks, pierced by their wrongly growing parts. Kids start to run to their mothers scared, Mothers were running to their kids getting in to the fog and turning in to monsters right in front of their kids. Some of them start eating each other, losing their humanity. Men where trapped inside the caves, fog got to them last. As a cruel torture they can hear cry and panic and could not do anything blocked by the fog that step by step was counting their last moments of conscious human life and appearance.

Chapter 1.

Last night father found really big beautiful shiny stone and today he promise to all his 9 kids that they will all play together. They all slept late and now sitting around the table waited when mother will give them their favorite steamed eggs of bogo-bogo tree and sweet milk of hugga bird.
They decided that they will celebrate something today. No matter what. Something. The youngest brother looked out of the window and said: “look eve a fog today like a rainbow”. Everyone lean to the window and looked and the clouds of colorful fog settling over the valley down below. They lived above everyone on the slope of the mountain. Father was always saying that even though it takes longer to reach everyone, but the view is the best, they can see entire valley.
“Mom” said oldest son, “what is this smell? Did you burn the eggs?”…

…to be continued….
Green
Rainbow Bear
Blue-Velvet
Orange-Sunset
Purple-Shadow
Yellow-Flame
Violet-Glow
+
Varvara Krasa Dlinnaya Kasa
Kisa Zolotko
Fatima

and more...
____
If you don't have gutts to call me your MASTER- call me- BEAR

"We have many futures and with each step we creat one of them."
masterserge
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Story of 9 Bears and King Vlaa-deMir (Epilogue)

Post by masterserge »

Oh.... yes yes yes... I forgot to tell you, my dear friends.
While I am telling you the bears story, which I still have to verify some times with my very secret agent. And collecting some significant amount of money to bribe local bards, who fear the fury of bad wizards so muc h, that even thought of singing stories about it make them lose their voices. You can share your thoughts and emotions with me and each other. Yes, yes. May be, someone even seen little bears traveling alone and can add some details of their endless sad and hard journey before they end up in out kindom. From that part, I know what happen to them from my own experience. But everything before that I have to rely on their childhood memories. And you know, some times kids see things a bit different then adults. Plus they are forgetting many details of their traveling experiences and definitelly don't remember any names of any places.

So, take your writing feathers and write, write, write.
Green
Rainbow Bear
Blue-Velvet
Orange-Sunset
Purple-Shadow
Yellow-Flame
Violet-Glow
+
Varvara Krasa Dlinnaya Kasa
Kisa Zolotko
Fatima

and more...