Rogue Druid running amok

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Rogue Druid running amok

Post by wdpepsiman »

it has come to my attention that a contract has been written on a rogue Druid named Kamryn

why pay someone to do this when all you have to do is ask a Hunter and they will investigate your claims and if justice is needed then it will be done for free

the claim has been made that Kamryn has been placing creatures in different areas of the land and this is not healthy for them or adventurers and now it it is not healthy for him

this individual is a disruption to the Keep and its citizens.....the Order has been issued to all Hunters you are hereby authorized for a KOS on this individual or any who are in collaboration with him.

if you respond to this none will be returned the Order is given

signed Pheadra Hawk

Supreme Commander of the Hunters
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Re: Rogue Druid running amok

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

The evil druid Kamryn walks up to the cork board to see what pathetic events are happening in the city. However, he is surprised to see a message concerning a druid. "What's this?" He leans in closer and begins to read.

By the time he reaches the end of the letter, he feels amused and surprised. "Those self-appointed 'Protectors of the Law', the Hunters. They fail to realize that long before this Keep, wilderness exsisted here unhindered and untouched. It is they who have disrupted the natual balance. Now... hundreds of years later... only the great oak stands as a reminder that Nature once presided here. 'Hunters'... ha! Their name betrays them. For now it is the Hunters whom will be hunted."

Kamryn disappears from the scene. Somewhere in the Keep, a kobold sprints from shadow to shadow.

Edit: speling corekshunz
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

The Hunters having dispensed justice to the Rogue Druid Kamryn his fate now lies within the hands of the gods for his sins

signed: Pheadra Hawk

Supreme Commander of the Hunters
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

// cancelled my other post and moved it here

Broken and defeated by a powerful assembly of Blackstone's defenders: Phaedra Hawk of the Hunters, Sensei Serenity of the SOM, Alain Johnson and other members of various affiliations, the evil druid Kamryn has aborted his plans for the destruction of the Keep. He sneaks into town and has the scribe post a chilling message- but one that would not be his last.

"Defenders of Blackstone- you have bested me in mortal combat and have valiantly defended the Keep you love so dearly. It seems I have underestimated your power, as well as your conviction. I shall not make this mistake again. When the moon completes a full cycle I shall return for vengeance. The earth itself will fissure and swallow all who oppose the might of the Talrash. You have been warned"

// sorry if i didnt mention your name, PM me and i can edit the message to include everyone involved. Kamryn will depart from BSK for 1 month RL time =D>