Looking for a like minded apprentice!

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Looking for a like minded apprentice!

Post by Hordack »

Older Gentlemen looking for a like minded apprentice to be trained in lock smithing and trap use. The person must have skills in the "Shadow Arts" or willingness to learn this craft. Person will be fully trained and given full knowledge of skills in hiding, trap use and sleight of hand skills.

If this interests you please contact Hordack the Dark in the Keep or my book keeper and scribe "William"(aka Darkstalker).

-signed- Hordack the Dark "Rogue of Blackstone"

//Said person should contact me in PM first reguarding this postion. Player must be willing to RP a single character as a fulltime RP character on this server. Not saying player cannot RP other charcter's but must have understanding that the "apprentice character" will be a primary character for RP events and DM events if the Shadowstalker guild is involved. Said person must willing to RP and have basic RP skills.

If person appling has no knowledge in building a rogue/shadow dancer or rogue type build, I will be willing to give and provide builds to the person. It would be a plus if player had willingness to play a rogue and be a criminal.

RPers only need to apply. I DO NOT WANT griefer's or those who want cause trouble or break server rules reguarding pick pocketing or player killing. All member's must ahire to the server rules or they will be turned over to the DM's if not following them.//
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Re: Looking for a like minded apprentice!

Post by Nathan Scorne »

**A small figure lurks in the darkness, bare feet bleeding from miles of roads travelled. Cold, hungry, tired and alone he notices the post**

*He reads....*

**Thinks to himself of the prejudice he has endured by so called Paladins and Pancake witches. The rejection by all except one who he holds back from his own dreams.**

**To have a mentor..... that is like a father? he whispers to himself**

What would uncle Xarthy say? What would the Captain and Nicha think while warm in their Starkson home?
What would Sire Edmund and Jadie think? Do they even remember me? 2 years since I seen any of them.

**Hides behind garbage in an ally with a single ring of dim light, his most prized possession. Studies a crude map drawn as he travelled.... puts it in his pack and takes off the ring reading the inscription inside it reminding him why he should honor his old friends**

*To the best squire, Indie*

I'll find my way, I'll find my own home. Who needs Starkson anyway.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

**Two large Shadow Demon's step from the shadows in front of Indie. They grab him ripping his limbs from his small body. The Shadow Demon's devour Indie's body in matter of minutes leaving only few small scraps of flesh and bone**

**Hidden in the Shadow's stands a figure with red glowing eye's laughing as his pet's devour little Indie's Body** Another fool met his fate like all fools should. **The Shadowstalker dissappear's into the night air like a ghost**
Hordack The Dark
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Hordack wrote:**Two large Shadow Demon's step from the shadows in front of Indie. They grab him ripping his limbs from his small body. The Shadow Demon's devour Indie's body in matter of minutes leaving only few small scraps of flesh and bone**

**Hidden in the Shadow's stands a figure with red glowing eye's laughing as his pet's devour little Indie's Body** Another fool met his fate like all fools should. **The Shadowstalker dissappear's into the night air like a ghost**
Presumming you had RP permission to eat the character - This is a great RP twist. 500XP to you.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

// This is a serious RP event DO NOT post here or PM me unless you are seriously thinking about doing this. This is a RP challenge for all Player's envolved and a learning exepirence to those wishing to learn to play Rogue's. Thank you for all Player and DM support in this.//
Older Gentlemen looking for a like minded apprentice to be trained in lock smithing and trap use. The person must have skills in the "Shadow Arts" or willingness to learn this craft. Person will be fully trained and given full knowledge of skills in hiding, trap use and sleight of hand skills.

If this interests you please contact Hordack the Dark in the Keep or my book keeper and scribe "William"(aka Darkstalker).

//Said person should contact me in PM first reguarding this postion. Player must be willing to RP a single character as a fulltime RP character on this server. Not saying player cannot RP other charcter's but must have understanding that the "apprentice character" will be a primary character for RP events and DM events if the Shadowstalker guild is involved. Said person must willing to RP and have basic RP skills.

If person appling has no knowledge in building a rogue/shadow dancer or rogue type build, I will be willing to give and provide builds to the person. It would be a plus if player had willingness to play a rogue and be a criminal.

RPers only need to apply. I DO NOT WANT griefer's or those who want cause trouble or break server rules reguarding pick pocketing or player killing. All member's must ahire to the server rules or they will be turned over to the DM's if not following them.//
Hordack The Dark
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*Hordack sits at his desk and wonder's what tasks he will have his two new students do*

His first pupil Eden Narrave seem's to be a smart and bright girl with a somewhat sadastic nature about her. Plus she seem's to get touchy when somebody is tells to change something or suggests something.

His next pupil is a odd one, but who is he to judge what a ex-Black Orc Raider wants to do in life. Ridishnak Kurkin is smart for a Orc and seems to grasp his teachings and learns his skills pretty fast.

Both good students in their own right.

*yawn's as he sits there* time for a nap *falls asleep at his desk*
Hordack The Dark
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

The elven ranger Elvith is busy looking for advertisements for forge stones when he notices this peculiar post. Curious, he tears it off the board and reads it.

He finishes reading the message and shakes his head. "What oblivious fool makes obvious and public advertisements for such a clandestine trade? 'Hiding, trap use, and sleight of hand skills'. This 'Hordack' fellow must be an utter fool to advertise pick pocketting lessons as if only theives know how to read".

Elvith pauses a moment to consider what to do about the paper flapping in his hands in the warm morning breeze. He takes out a dagger and impales the note back onto the cork board with it. He grins at his handy work and disappears from the scene.

The note continues to flap in the wind as the dagger hangs ominously from the board.
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Hordack wrote:// This is a serious RP event DO NOT post here or PM me unless you are seriously thinking about doing this. This is a RP challenge for all Player's envolved and a learning exepirence to those wishing to learn to play Rogue's. Thank you for all Player and DM support in this.//
Milk_Chocolate wrote:The elven ranger Elvith is busy looking for advertisements for forge stones when he notices this peculiar post. Curious, he tears it off the board and reads it.

He finishes reading the message and shakes his head. "What oblivious fool makes obvious and public advertisements for such a clandestine trade? 'Hiding, trap use, and sleight of hand skills'. This 'Hordack' fellow must be an utter fool to advertise pick pocketting lessons as if only theives know how to read".

Elvith pauses a moment to consider what to do about the paper flapping in his hands in the warm morning breeze. He takes out a dagger and impales the note back onto the cork board with it. He grins at his handy work and disappears from the scene.

The note continues to flap in the wind as the dagger hangs ominously from the board.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Roland Deschain wrote:
Hordack wrote:// This is a serious RP event DO NOT post here or PM me unless you are seriously thinking about doing this. This is a RP challenge for all Player's envolved and a learning exepirence to those wishing to learn to play Rogue's. Thank you for all Player and DM support in this.//
Milk_Chocolate wrote:The elven ranger Elvith is busy looking for advertisements for forge stones when he notices this peculiar post. Curious, he tears it off the board and reads it.

[ooc]Reads: "Public... Cork.... Board..."

I assume that the original post is a letter posted on the... you guessed it.... public cork board
[/ooc]
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

// This is a serious RP event DO NOT post here or PM me unless you are seriously thinking about doing this. This is a RP challenge for all Player's envolved and a learning exepirence to those wishing to learn to play Rogue's. Thank you for all Player and DM support in this.//
// ONLY RPer's need to apply, NOT POWER GAMER'S!!!

// IC information on Hordack just the bare facts sence people are disrupting my RP

Was a known Thief and Thug of the Shadowstalker's.
Recruited by Starkson and even sat on the Starkson Council. (foolish Orthel and Lady Wine thinking this was a bright idea)
Cares of only gold coins and those who are willing pay him for his rare item's and gems.
Gods have no purpose in his life.
Currently retired Gentlemen teaching those his trade craft.
Hordack is totaly dumb founded in the fact people think he is the "Leader" of a group of thieve's who in fact kick him out long ago, when he joined Starkson *evil laughter*

Hordack The Dark