Tribe Sa'Badia

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Lloyd_Strife
Commoner
Commoner

Tribe Sa'Badia

Post by Lloyd_Strife »

*slowly one by one poster get put up seemingly in the darkness of night.*

Citizens of Blackstone tides of tyranny and injustice circle in the winds. Many of you have seen them, even more dare not speak of them. Those who once fought for freedom and justice have become stag net and unwilling to do what they once did. The hunters care only for their justice their way their word, they care nothing for the people anymore. The gods? The gods and their champions have become to comfortable with the current situation. To many people have turned their hearts cold and their eyes from the sight of minor as well as large injustices. We are free now, we know no fear of pain nor of death. The crimes of the past the injustices of the present shall go on no more. Our numbers are few our strength is small but we will fight to no end for justice honor and freedom. If ever you feel oppressed or in need of protection from whoever or whatever it may be no matter how many or how strong they are. We will shelter you, we will protect you, we will fight endlessly for your freedom. Any wishing to join the cause support it or even seek our help need only ask a member of the Sa'Badia clan.

*A symbol written in blood shows a mark made with a brand and a crude outlining of an arm*

Seek us and we shall never turn from your plight if it is just.

<all those in Sa'Badia bear the mark that is visible at all times a list of members who bare the mark fallows>
{Lloyd}
Because the sun has not yet risen on the day when Lloyd of the Sa'badia, will face death graciously. I will kick and claw and bite and scratch and spit my last breath in its face.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Re: Tribe Sa'Badia

Post by Thanatos »

*Master Dwarf, Tobur Hauksen, strolls along through the city on his way to his favorite bench. On his way, he catches sight of a poster hanging on a building wall*

"Oi...what's this?"

*Upon inspecting the note and reading it through, he checks his pack gear.*

"Axe...Oi"
"Armor...Oi"
"Ale...Oi"

*He then strides off to speak with an old friend*
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

**Hordack reads the poster and evil smile comes accross his face** Good another group to push around and to show who is really boss around here **thinks**I wonder if they have any real wealth among his group **chuckles** like it matter's the Shadow's run the Keep and every gold coin counts **evil Laughter**

**dissapears into the shadows**
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

**A mysterious note on your front door {Lloyd}**

1. Don't tackle them head on for this foe knows little of honor and is treacherous.

2. Don't identify your members until they have 40 seasons.

3. Listen.

The third one is the most important of all.

You think Blackstone was bad when I left, you should have been there before the exodus when I brought with me 5 knights and gained many local squires and knights.

The bravest of the Order was Edmund Dante, He disobeyed orders to abandon the keep and remained.

As a dim candle in the vastness of space, he still provides some warmth and comfort in the cold darkness that is Blackstone Keep.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Morgan
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan »

Alaster stared long at the signature of Lloyd, wondering... Shaking his head Alaster moved on, lost in thought. The blades of the self-righteous could kill the innocent as easily as the guilty, and being convinced of their own lofty illusions would still claim justice to be served.

A broad humorless grin spread across his face. A strong blade in your own hand was better protection then the law of another... He returned to the wilds.
Lloyd_Strife
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Lloyd_Strife »

*Another series of posters can been seen in different places appearing to be propaganda or answering some unspoken question. The first depicting A army of paladins and an army of liches with a small group of poorly equipped warriors standing back to back between the two.*

The one hope of the doomed.
We know no fear.
We know no death.

*once again the symbol appears running red with blood used as ink. The alarming number of posters and blood required to make these large posters becomes chillingly clear to the level of commitment and lack of self preservation.
Because the sun has not yet risen on the day when Lloyd of the Sa'badia, will face death graciously. I will kick and claw and bite and scratch and spit my last breath in its face.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Ortelassa visits the Keep and flips through the postings on the board. She looks each of them over an makes a few comments quietly to herself. Pauses at this one and thinks it over then moves on to the next. Finishing she mummurs. "Just the same old thing. When one group goes another follows. Wonder how Raven is doing. Ah well, off to business." She walks into the town hall to speak to the manstrate about some wine shippments he ordered from Starkson.
The world is a strange place.
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

sitting in her office Pheadra Hawk goes over the mundane process of the morning reports, (as she looks up a page comes rushing into the room all flustered looking)
Commander i have an important message from the Lodge. *As he hands the message to Pheadre she notices his hands are trembling.*
Give it to me young man and you wait outside the door. *as she reads the message she becomes furious and saddened all at once.*

*(Daniel come here)* The young man comes back into the room with a nervous look, *i need for you to get my gear and book passage to Blackstone Keep immediately.*

the boy rushes from the room * she thinks* is this Tribe Sa'Badia responsible for the dissappearace of Raven and are they allied with that Rogue Druid Kamryn.

*nonetheless we will meet them in battle if necessary.*