A Young Paladin and his mentor

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

sgtjake73
Commoner
Commoner

A Young Paladin and his mentor

Post by sgtjake73 »

A Young baby awakes in the woods. He is alone with no one around him. Then two people find him and take him into their home and raise him as their own child. He grows up in a big family with 4 brothers and 1 sister. All is good in the quiet little town of Bel Tyne. He loves his family and enjoys the town. Then one day darkiness comes from withn a mine near by. Undead poor out of the mine and kill many of the inhabitans. He and his family are saved by a group of Knight one in particular saved them. Frair Elkenar Webber took in his family and gave them food and shelter. He looked out for the family and the young man known as Deacon Willer grew rather found of him. The Friar took the young man under his wing and mentored him. As Deacon grow older and stronger he wanted to follow in the Friar's footsteps. But the Friar knew that it would be better if he went a different way.
The Friar lead him to a path of Holy rightiness as a paladin. Deacon trained long and hard under the guidance of the Frair. He met many wonderful people and was able to help them although the Frair still helped the most. One day he was given the chance along with the Frair to make a new home. Many friends aided in this to included Vastian Krow, Nicha and Lady Dinas all who knew the Friar well. Both he and the Frair decided that they had found a happy place to go and live. They met with the leader of the Starkson and were offered a chance at a new begining. A chance to serve a land and help protect and aid the lands people. He decided he must help and become a member of this land.
He choice to become a citizen. He has read the laws and will obey and protect those laws. He looks forward to a time when he can serve for the Starkson Protectorate. He met the most wonderful people why he was there. Saw the most beautiful places and wishes only to prove his worth so he can one day follow his path to be a protector of law and truth. He will look back on this day as a new beginning for both he and the Frair.
It is better to burn out then fade away
sgtjake73
Commoner
Commoner

Re: A Young Paladin and his mentor

Post by sgtjake73 »

He has learned much as he has grown. Seen the good and the bad of the land. He listens endlessly to his mentor and friend Friar Elkenar Webber. Many stories of old days and lands not of this realm he has Heard. He sits and thinks of all that has happened to him and all that may become.

He remember the walk through the Starkson land and thinks to himself what a beautiful place this land is. He think there are many things about the land and who he is that ring true in his heart. He is a man of truth, of justice and protecting those he loves and cherishes. As he walked through the garden with Lady Wine many thing came to him. The beauty of the land was the first thing that stuck him.He thought to himself this is a place i can come to love and call home. A place were I can be at peace with myself and with Vor. I can take my time and find the solace and respect to the god I serve. A place where I can be the man the Friar has taught me to be. He kneels down besides a shrine and he prays a short prayer to Vor. Thank you Vor for bringing me to this land and bringing joy back into the Friar heart. Thank you for all that you have done for both of us in our times of need and bringing us back to a meaning.

He ends his prayer and turns to the new friends he has found. Lady WIne and Jadie and returns to the tour of this wonderful land. He sees many places to show respect to the gods and many beautiful area where he can sit and relax and contemplate what lies before him. He sees many future that could unfold. He continues to walk with Lady Wine and here about the land and see it beauty. All the while the Friar's voice is in his mind saying "you must seek the path which is correct for you and that will bring the most joy into your life". He thinks on this and reflects. Lady wine then takes him to a most spectacular location.

He stands with a shrine to the gods to his back and looks over the cliffs. Being a farm boy and then growing up with the Friar he has never seen such a wondrous site. He peers off in the distance and wonders if out there somewhere is the land from where the Friar came from. He then remembers he is with Lady Wine and she has other people to attend to. He turns his attention to her and thanks her for the wonderful tour and the right to be a citizen in this fair land. He then excuses himself so she will be able to handle the other affairs. He then returns to the courtyard to talk to other of the land.
sgtjake73
Commoner
Commoner

Re: A Young Paladin and his mentor

Post by sgtjake73 »

He wonders around the island taking in the many sites and sounds of his new home. He wonders were the others have run of to in a rush. Then he remembers what the Friar told him that some of the people he had just met are in training and on the main land.

He walks through the gardens he was with Wino early, it feels like a week now. He stops at the shrine and prays to Vor thanking Vor for allowing this young paladin to meet the dwarf Audrun. The dwarf was full of insight in helping the young paladin continue on his path. He prays for the people of Blackstone and the surrounding area.

He rises and returns to wondering around the island grounds. He stops at the arena for a moment and wonders what type of grand events have happened here in the past. He walks hoping to run into Wino or another of the militia so he may speak to them of the great events that have happened in the past. He walks into the court yard and spots a little girl. She is adorable and he cant help but stop and talk. She tells him that she has roses for sale. He has to buy one and takes a blue one from her hoping the gold will help her in the long run. He spots a sign and decides to take a load off and relax in the hot bathes. He gets a suit form the attendant and then changes to relax in one. He is there for what feels like hours.