Free at Last! Marrage of Hordack and Panacea is over!

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Re: Free at Last! Marrage of Hordack and Panacea is over!

Post by Thanatos »

// Wait...what??? Come now, soap opera's don't go down like that. First you have to replace some characters with new actors and pretend like nothing happened. Then you have to kill a few off. THEN you can end things.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

well damn this is like canceling one of my favorite shows

you never find out how it really ended.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

// Who broke this up? I was being entertained didn't see any harm in it. What there were some ingame issues? Pretty much thought this was a fun rp dealing with a interesting issue and wanted to see how it worked out. Will Pan get half of Hordack's do ra me? Or will someone get killed... Bummer you ended this way too soon.
The world is a strange place.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

//fine fine you soap opera fans ... just for you its on hold ... but I have to talk to Cybermagi first before it continue's ...
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

//YEAAAA!!!! Breaks out the popcorn for wdpepsiman and Myle. And this weeks installment we find....
The world is a strange place.
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

** Kamryn walks up to the board full of papers waving in the soft wind and reads the drama occuring with this public divorce. After having the nearby scribe write a short note, he posts it: **

"It would be wise to remember that such worldy possessions... gold and property, etc, are just that: worldly. They will do you no good in the afterlife. May Lia bring the both of you prosperity and wisdom"

-Kamryn
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

// DEAR PLAYERS: Please remember that the letters are NOT POSTED PUBLICALLY aside from Hordacks very first post.

//The rest of what your reading is private IC information. Hordack agreed to have some fun with this and Pan is game also. The rest of you need to hush. It is not very often that players will air their IC RP's while allowing other player to read it OOC in such a plain and open manner. If the rest of you should be thankful that Hordack and Pan are willing to provide a little forum entertainment and to keep your OOC comments to yourselves.

//The ONLY thing that anyone knows IC is that Hordack posted regarding the divorce, unless Hordack or Pan have confided something to your character.

//As it is, providing niether Hordack or Pan get tired of this, your going to get to see some behind the scenes things about the way the different faiths work (both when cooperating and in opposition) and some of how the Keep politics operates.... things that you would normally not be privy to. It just depends on what direction these letters progress to.

//Important note.... No! We will not RP every divorce this way (or probibly any other divorce), but... Hordack and Pan are veteren characters and their players are able RP'ers whom I thought could make this fun and useful at giving people a different view of things beyond the usual RP.... that generally revolves around some kind of epic 'save the world' thing. This, much more 'day-to-day' type of interaction, can help broaden the scope that people view the server with.

//My thanks to Hordack and Pan for your willingness to put up with exposing your characters this way... but, of course, if you just get tired of it - let me know and we will wrap it up. Above all, it is my goal that this be fun.

//Anyways, I will provide the next response shortly.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

// Sent to Pan:

"Dear Lady,

We have never heard of an estate known as the Shadow Stalkers Hall. We spoke with the Warden and were told that it was not a church matter and that he would handle it, so we will defer your claim on this to him. As we requested of your husband, we must also request that you provide proof of your claims against your spouse.

With your daughter as an adult, who is no longer dependent on her father for support, we find that we can provide a solution to this dispute that was not available before: If you each declare the union beyond salvage, we will grant the divorce without further delay. If either of you wish some kind of compensation, however, this proceeding will have to continue and we will need proof of any claim maintained.

May the will of the four favor you and the will of your chosen strengthen you.

In best regards,
Friar Jossin Darkaxe, presiding of Eon
Father Achibald Greedwald, serving for Kazra
Mother Tashia Watertree, serving for Lia
Father Harold Farrison, serving for Vor"

//Sent to Hordack:

"Dear Sir,

Your wifes claim on an estate called the Shadow Stalkers Hall did not appear in any record. We spoke with the Warden and were told that it was not a church matter and that he would handle it, so we have deferred all dealings regarding that claim to him. Your wife has returned many of the charges you brought against her onto you. We have issued a request that she provide proof. We must also repeat our request that you provide proof of your claims against your spouse.

With your daughter as an adult, who is no longer dependent on you for support, we find that we can provide a solution to this dispute that was not available before: If you each declare the union beyond salvage, we will grant the divorce without further delay. If either of you wish some kind of compensation, however, this proceeding will have to continue and we will need proof of any claim maintained.

In best regards,
Friar Jossin Darkaxe, presiding of Eon
Mother Tashia Watertree, serving for Lia
Father Harold Farrison, serving for Vor"

//Sent to both Pan and Hordack in the cypher script used by rogues:

"To whom it concerns,

Are you trying to expose yourselves? Our argreement was that your organization could operate and that we would not take active notice of you unless you allowed crime to become enough of a problem that an example was needed to satisfy the victims. We both realise that thuggery will take place no matter what, but it is far harder to deal with thuggery if there is no master who keeps it in check. I really do not care what your petty personal problems are, but if the two of you can not settle how your operation will run.... I will have you both spiked to the keep walls and just deal with whoever replaces you.

Hoping this find you well,
X"
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

Your Graces,
The Union is indeed beyond salvage.
I will not revisit the reasons in detail, just suffice to say that
I have endured many slights and ungentlemanly conducts either directly or indirectly
caused by my spouses actions, and have let these actions pass.
But his latest "actions" go beyond all decency.
I may be many things.. but I have my self respect and no man
is going to treat me or my daughter in such a manner.
I hereby quit all monetary and property claims against Hordack
and request a summary divorce decree.
And since Hordack refuses to publicly accept Abigail as his own.
I also drop all claims of paternity for said child. the matter is between Hordack
and Abigail now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter to X
It will be taken care of, it's a dangerous world and accidents happen all the time .
Justice and payments can come in many forms.
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Dear Sir's

In fact I plan to stay married to Panacea for long time. Reguardless of her claim's. She knowingly and in her freewill signed a contract and married a Shadow Demon ... She can deny this all she want's but in truth she knows what she did. Not my fault she didn't care to look at the color of the ink when she signed it.

So let deny my claim. I give not a care.

She willing and freely signed a marriage contract with a demon. Freely said vow's of marriage to send demon in front of witiness. Let her deny my claim's.

Oh yes I am sure you love to know she is also the same mage who brought back the demon from the "shadow world" after Duo Maxwell killed him.

So my little pet isnt going anywhere. She can deny me all she wants. The truth is in the public record.

-signed- Hordack the Dark

P.S. I no longer deny Abbigal as my child ... I have the proof that I need to know she is mine.

// note on contracts ... people should be mindful with who and what they sign with someone ... Freewill is the act of doing something freely not up to the said Demon to disclose what is in the contract, but up to the signer to read and check said document before signing it. Even a good lawyer would agree with me. How you think the devil gets so many souls *evil laugh*
Hordack The Dark
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

// Gods this is great stuff.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

Your Graces,
My position is very clear and this minor demons so called trickery and schemes
have no power over me. I request an immediate termination of said marriage.
If my husband refuses consent to a divorce, there are other options
within the marriages vows to dissolve the union.
Namely the "Until Death Do Us part" clause.
Which I fully intend to exercise if this demon persists in this course of action

Warmest regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A note pined to the SOM Door

I've heard many folks telling me that you are hiding in your chambers.
You have nothing to fear from me.
Much as you may deserve it for your actions
I will not deprive innocent children of their mother.
But don't expect that I'll forget or forgive this.

Panacea
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

//sent to both,

"Dear Husband and Wife,

Since your unable to come to terms of union or divorce by your own agreement, and since the ceremoney seems to have been brought into question; let us, please, inform you of the following details:

~The wedding ritual was presided over by clergy of Vor. Under the eyes of Vor, each member of a marriage is viewed as an equal within the confines of a union that recognises that each has unique roles and duties within the household. How a husband and wife choose to fullfill thier natural duties is a private matter between them, though this temple is happy to offer guidence.

~The marraige is not sealed until the temples stamp is set on the marriage papers. The ritual kiss is tradition. The placement of the seal of the presiding priest is actual the true binding of the union of man and wife.

~The seal of Vor will not countenance a marraige of false intentions, evil goals, or unholy manipulations. The clergy have reviewed the seal that we have on record and we each confirm that no mal-intent was present at the time of union. The marriage begain without any planer interferance.

The clergy of this temple recognise that the happiness of this union has expired and sympathizes with the lose, bitterness and sadness each of you must feel. We can not, however, give any confidence to the claims of demonic ties formed during the wedding ritual. As to what, if any, contracts transpired between the two of you between the ceremoney and this current dispute is not recorded within the temple. We strongly urge that this marriage be reconcilled and that you both come as individuals and together for guidence and teachings on how you can each best serve your marriage and promote eachothers happiness.

If no reconcilliation can be found and both parties can not come to agreement, then it will be very difficult to select an amicable resolution. Please take some time to consider your options and elect that which is best for all involved.

In best regards,
Mother Tashia Watertree, presiding of Lia
Father Harold Farrison, serving for Vor
Sister Kaylleen Underhill, serving for Eon "
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Dear Sir's,

I accept all other options other then a divorce. If I am to be killed to solve problem then let be so. THat will be up to the local authorties to deal with murder and the such.

If she want's it so badly then she can do what she does best, pay me off and be done with it.

-signed- Hordack the Dark
Hordack The Dark
Arwaine_Sunstar
Knight
Knight

Post by Arwaine_Sunstar »

*one of her guards see the note and take it to her tacking it to her door knocking slightly before going back to their post continuing their patrols..... she hears the knocking setting the children down she goes to the door to find the note on it reading it she lets out a soft sigh as she sets it down on her nightstand going back to attend to her children..... after getting them all ready for bed she sits down and begins to compose a letter to Panacea*

Dear Lady Panacea,

I wanted to get in contact with you but for my own safety I've kept to myself over the past few weeks thinking about everything that has happened between everyone and I wanted to say that I am truly sorry that I lied to you and wanted to explain to you why i kept the truth from you... Well here it goes..... For one I was worried that if anyone found out about the children's that it would no longer be safe for them in these lands therefore I did what i thought was in the best interest of my children's safety and well being you above all else should understand this being a mother yourself. I want to make it perfectly clear that nothing ever happened until after you had stated that it was over between you and him. I know that you will never forgive me and I can't blame you what I did was wrong and for that I am sorry whether or not you choose to believe me is on you but I know in my heart that I will never be able to forgive myself for lieing to you about them. I wish you well and good luck on everything that you are going through right now. May Lia bless you and keep you safe.

Sincerly,
Serinity
Arwaine_Sunstar