Free at Last! Marrage of Hordack and Panacea is over!

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Free at Last! Marrage of Hordack and Panacea is over!

Post by Hordack »

*post on the public board outside the Mayor's office*

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher as broken all wedding vow's with Hordack The Dark.

This was her doing and by her choice.

As noted to reguards to the child Abby Stormwatcher. Sence Panacea has provided no proof of Abby being a child of Hordack's blood. As noted by the Caretaker's of Hordack's Estate, Abby Stormwatcher is nothing more then some bastard child produced by some wild fling the Lady Panacea had. With this said has no claim to said gold or estate.

-signed- His Lord's Royal Paige and Scribe
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Re: Free at Last! Marrage of Hordack and Panacea is over!

Post by Jazelle »

I always thought Hordack was shooting blanks and now there is proof. Hehehehehe.
The world is a strange place.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

// ok what I posted was just plain funny and met nothing only as a joke. Hordack knows I don't mean anything by it. Hordack can quib Orty back because she has 10 kids by 3 fathers. Not that it would matter much to her because being a drow only the mother really counts. But what you posted was just plain mean.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Hordack wrote:*post on the public board outside the Mayor's office*

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher as broken all wedding vow's with Hordack The Dark.

This was her doing and by her choice.

As noted to reguards to the child Abby Stormwatcher. Sence Panacea has provided no proof of Abby being a child of Hordack's blood. As noted by the Caretaker's of Hordack's Estate, Abby Stormwatcher is nothing more then some bastard child produced by some wild fling the Lady Panacea had. With this said has no claim to said gold or estate.

-signed- His Lord's Royal Paige and Scribe
Ah, but being the child was born during the marriage then Hordack is obligated to provide for her care and upbringing by the laws of the land.

// I just love some medieval laws, child born during a marriage are the husbands no matter what.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

//I will post this IC, but medieval lordly customs would follow the idea that children born in wedlock are considered the children of the father. To be free of a bastard child would generally require that the divorce take place before the birth. Customarily in these situations, the woman and child would be forced into exile while the marraige is still active and the man would seek a new mate. Once a suitable replacement is found, he'd pay off some priest to authorize the divorce and marry the new woman and disown the child as an heir. As soon as the new wife produced a child, the new child would be named heir.

//Either way, amoung nobility, disowned wifes and children were generally supported by a stipend of sufficent size to keep them comfortable even in their exile. Not to provide such a stipend would do great harm to the man ability to attract a new wife and make him the target for courtly gossip and word-mongering that would cause any social status he held to disintegrate over time.

//Granted, Hordack is not a landed noble and probibly does not 'care' about his social status, but his reputation is such that most (aside from actual landed nobility) would view him as part of the noble class... even if just in hopes of gaining his favor to keep their pockets from being pinched. Also, Pan is well off in her own right - so any stipend can/should be left to RP and not be an 'actual' sum. The question is how closely Hordack wishes to hold to medieval custom.

//This responce is based on the presumption that the marraige temple of BSK is overseen by a trio of clergy- one of each of the major gods. LOL... we may have to figure out his the clergy thing in the temple works now... thanks alot Hordy... lol
//of course if you want to forgo all this and just wash your hands of it - not a problem-just say the word. I just thought I'd toss something in.

A letter is sent to Hordack,
"Dear sir,
We have noted your public claims against your wife and accusations against the child born to you in wedlock. For the church to recognise your offense, it is necessary that your claims be validated. Even so, the abandonment of such a union in so public a fashion is best discribed as distasteful. The records here will remain to show your marraige as joined until such time as you have properly addressed your claims and present the proof to us here.

May the will of the three favor you and the will of your chosen strengthen you.

In best regards,
Father Achibald Greedwald, presiding of Kazra
Mother Tashia Watertree, serving for Lia
Father Harold Farrison, serving for Vor"
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*Letter sent to the "Three Cleric's"*

Dear Sir's and Lady,

We have and issue it seems Master Hordack has disappeared and cannot be located. Until we can regain contact with him we must put these proceedings at a hold.

We fear it is possible either assassin's hired by his wife or even worse sence Lady Panacea has been seen hanging around the Hunter's. It may be possible that she may have hired Hunte's to kill him or even take him captive and are doing unspeakable things to him.

Until we find him, we will have to put this all on hold. Agent's are in fact looking for him as we speak. It is not normal for him just to leave without word to his scribe or servants in his home.

*signed* Loyal Scribe of Master Hordack the Dark
Hordack The Dark
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Dear Sir's

I see it as this way, I have only one piece of land nither which Lady Panacea nor her child can claim. Plus no where is it proven I am of noble rank and birth. So really do I need to follow some stupid tradition's?

Sence the Lady Panacea often refer''s to said marriage as nothing more then a "business contract". She has made it clear she wants nothing to do with me sence the day the so called wedding took place. Plus because of her the wedding was done by a Vorite not somebody we both agreed on but somebody she choose.

I wish to follow through with proceedings to null the marriage in the most legal way. I demand that all item's given to her must be returned at once and no gold would be given or property. This do to her statement's making it clear to everyone in Blackstone Keep that I was nothing more then a pet to be used at her will and telling those I was nothing more to her then a business arrangement.

And her little lie about me being dead. Well in truth I am being hid form my own safety against this woman's assassin's and her blood thirsty friends the hunter's which many of my friends think she is in fact a Hunter herself.

-signed- Hordack the Dark
Hordack The Dark
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

//I would presume this would be sent by way of his claimed scribe

" Dear Sir,

We can sympathize with your situation, but the wedding was conducted by the free choice of both the groom and the bride. Within the confines of marriage a child was issued. We will not argue the merits of ending the bond that the two of you agreed to, but we do ask that it is concluded in respectful fashion.

The associations of you or your wife are private matters that do not have bearing on our records in this. No prenuptual agreement forbade either of you any freedom of friendly association. While you may not have approved of having a Vorite wed you, you accepted the presiding priests announcement of man and wife of your own will.

If you have proof or witness of violations against the wedding vows, we ask that you discretely provide them to us for review. We will, of course, be happy to recognise this union as absolved if the sanctity has been violated. It does concern us, however, that no word from Lady Panacea has reached this body regarding your announcement. While your original notice was placed in public fashion, it is not our custom to anull marraiges unless both parties are in agreement.

By your stance on this, we will operate under the premise that we do not need your permission as head of your home to address matters directly to your wife and we will seek her out for her position on this matter. In the mean time, we await any documents or witness accounts you have to support your claims against your wife.

May the will of the three/four favor you and the will of your chosen strengthen you.

In best regards,
Father Achibald Greedwald, presiding of Kazra
Mother Tashia Watertree, serving for Lia
Father Harold Farrison, serving for Vor
Friar Jossin Darkaxe, visiting on behalf of Eon "

//It is clear that the letter was written and that the representative of Eon must have written their name after the fact and put a line through 'three' and wrote 'four' aside it. One can only imagine the "completely adult" conversation that probibly followed.//
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

Your Graces,
It would seem my husband has decided to make our private matters public.
I did not wish to air such sorted matters in a public forum for the world see.

Getting to the matter at hand, I do indeed wish a divorce from Hordack
on the following Grounds:

1) Adultery
2) Fathering three children with another woman while still my husband.
3) Marriage under false pretense
4) Fraud
5) Mental Abuse
6) Child Endangerment

Hordack and Serenity, the new leader of the SOM,
did engage in an affair of a sexual nature while Hordack was still married to me.
The product of this affair were triplet's born a few days ago to Serenity.

Since Hordack is not noble or a gentlemen, and has decided to make false public statements about myself and our daughter,

I do plead that a judgment be entered against him for one half the the current value of the property known as "The Shadow Stalkers Guild Hall"
My appraiser currently lists the value of this property at 50 million gold pieces. If Hordack can not pay said judgement promptly,
then I would petetion, I'd be granted sole ownership of the property and render to Hordack his half of the appraised value.
in effect "buying him out"
I am greatly sorry that such matters have been aired in public, normally I do not respond in public to such statements as it's is beneath me.
But if Hordack wishes a public spectacle, then I'll be happy to give him one.

Thank you for you attention to this matter.
Sincerely.
Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Peace

Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Dear's Sir's

Has come my attention the greedy wench had this planned all along. But do her lack of understanding of Kazrite custom's a marriage between her and Hordack is null and void before it even happen, because no Kazrite Preist took part in the marriage.

So hence she has no claim to the this so called Shadow Stalker's guild cause they don't exsist .. well only in her mind.

-signes- Hordack the Dark
Last edited by Hordack on Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hordack The Dark
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

// now this is getting entertaining a messy devorice at the Keep.
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

*reads his words and giggles*

Typical smoke and mirrors trying to weasel out..he'll say and do anything or put the
blame on someone else for his actions just as he always does.
Adultery is grounds for divorce and I haven't checked with the local authorities
but it could also be a felony crime.
I'll have my lawyer check into that.
After all is said and done. .the only fact is...
Hordack is an adulterer, he willfully had relations with another woman while married, that produced three children.
all his posturing and double speak is meaningless to the case at hand.

*walks off whistling*
Peace

Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*walks away quietly* Do what you want Panacea *sighs* I don't care anymore
Last edited by Hordack on Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hordack The Dark
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

Not worth the effort
Peace

Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

I am worth every gold coin and you know it!
Last edited by Hordack on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hordack The Dark