Post suggestions for improvements here.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

CTF Feedback/Bug

Post by Omegon »

Hey Driller,

Feedback for CTF is below (I'll highlight whats a bug and whats feedback):

You could turn in a flag even if your opponent had your flag, so basically whoever can run faster wins. -Bug

I think it could use an auto PC respawn after like 30 seconds of being dead or something. -Suggestion

Need to think about monk speed. Was thinking you could limit gear a bit so you can’t have freedom and KD immunity. That way you could at least attempt to catch a level 40 monk lol
Idk if the gear restrictions should be scripted maybe just leave it up to players to set some rules
-Suggestion

Bug and feedback above is thanks to Catopillar.

Anybody else is free to comment on this thread of their experiences/suggestions.

Thanks,

Omegon.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CTF Feedback/Bug

Post by driller »

The flag bug should be fixed.
Auto respawn is in.
Monks are not allowed, that is the easiest solution.
Omegon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:58 am Hey Driller,

Feedback for CTF is below (I'll highlight whats a bug and whats feedback):

You could turn in a flag even if your opponent had your flag, so basically whoever can run faster wins. -Bug

I think it could use an auto PC respawn after like 30 seconds of being dead or something. -Suggestion

Need to think about monk speed. Was thinking you could limit gear a bit so you can’t have freedom and KD immunity. That way you could at least attempt to catch a level 40 monk lol
Idk if the gear restrictions should be scripted maybe just leave it up to players to set some rules
-Suggestion

Bug and feedback above is thanks to Catopillar.

Anybody else is free to comment on this thread of their experiences/suggestions.

Thanks,

Omegon.