Magic Electrifier

Post suggestions for improvements here.
monarch309
Commoner
Commoner

Magic Electrifier

Post by monarch309 »

So one thing doesn't make sense to me. This is only usable by Wizard & Sorcerer (Or anyone that invests one level of rogue/bard/assassin). That anyone with UMD can recharge wands but a lvl 40 Cleric cannot recharge the wands they can craft? I suggest adding usable by Cleric & Druid
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: Magic Electrifier

Post by Mask-inc »

magic item that can be use by wizards and sorcerers, not a divine item.
just like any other classes, clerc want to use it, they'll need UmD or one level in either of the class that allow it use.
Driller being real nice with handing an item like that for our use instead of having to redo wands non stop like it's normally is.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
monarch309
Commoner
Commoner

Post by monarch309 »

I see things from a different perspective. Craft Wand is available for Divine casters, there for I think Wand Crafters should be able to recharge the wands they create. I understand limiting it to the four classes where spell casting is primary Wiz/Sorc & Cleric/Druid. (Bards will get UMD anyway.) Rangers/Pally's don't need it because spellcasting is not their primary and from an RP view those classes are not wand makers. Not saying your view is wrong, just explaining why I have my view that is different than yours :-)
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

only wizards, sorcerers and bards are trully casting magic in D&D. all the others are just conduct for their god power, they are not magic user, they are just a focus for divine spell casting. ense the result.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank