Barb Rage

Post suggestions for improvements here.
TressFX
Knight
Knight

Barb Rage

Post by TressFX »

Hello!

If you take the feat "mighty rage" you now get (by nwn default) the normal rages + another rage type (mighty) that you have fewer uses of. It's all rather silly to have two different types after having choosen such a feat (imo), and It would be a lot more sense if investing in that feats just added 3 more rages to the normal one, plus adding the extra dmg to it, making all your rages more powerful, a rage upgrade so to speak. Why would the Barb have different types or rage when he does rage. Either you have the added power within or you don't is my way of looking at it.

Cheers!
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Barb Rage

Post by Cornflower »

You do know that rage is changed on BSK?
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
TressFX
Knight
Knight

Post by TressFX »

Yes I do. The change I suggested makes a lot of sense. A Rage is a Rage, if somebody enters a rage it basically means they are out of control. Having picked or selected the higher form of Rage should then make all of your Rages the same. The default of Nwn is actually ridiculous. I don't see any logic in anything else, and overall it would just slightly improve the Barb, but would make it more convinient to have the same steady dmg output.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Major work and a possible hak pak addition for one small change, unlikely.
TressFX
Knight
Knight

Post by TressFX »

Didn't know you needed a hak to make it happen. Well that puts thing in another perspective I guess.

Thanks for the answer!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Changing feat selections requires a 2da change.
TressFX wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:01 pm Didn't know you needed a hak to make it happen. Well that puts thing in another perspective I guess.

Thanks for the answer!