Appraise, make it useful

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Garrett
Count
Count

Appraise, make it useful

Post by Garrett »

Driller can you somehow integrate relation between trader sell gold cap and appraise skill maybe? For example higher the skill higher the trader sell cap.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Appraise, make it useful

Post by driller »

Unfortunately, the implementation of this would cause more trouble than its worth.
Garrett wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 am Driller can you somehow integrate relation between trader sell gold cap and appraise skill maybe? For example higher the skill higher the trader sell cap.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

I think personally it works well enough as it is if you spend your skill points in appraise and have found that persuade skill points also give significant advantage over those that do not invest in both those skills... So I would have to say I agree with Driller it that it would create more work for the over worked Driller than it is worth, and the other I would say is leave well alone as it works well enough as it is...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Garrett
Count
Count

Post by Garrett »

driller wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:59 am Unfortunately, the implementation of this would cause more trouble than its worth.
Garrett wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 am Driller can you somehow integrate relation between trader sell gold cap and appraise skill maybe? For example higher the skill higher the trader sell cap.
Alright then, but can you increase skyhavens Akon gold cap tho?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will consider it.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Isn't there enough gold running around already?
you do a raid and make like a million easely if not 2, why do you need gold that much?
just curious

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

The easiest way to make gold is from farming, not boss runs. After the forge change you're lucky if you can get 1 million after restocking on scrolls, and if you get bad loot or have a bad party you can even end up losing money.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

On that note, I will be reverting and/or modifying some changes to make farming a little easier. Notably one of the Secret Areas and the Lost City.
Yunim wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:09 pm The easiest way to make gold is from farming, not boss runs. After the forge change you're lucky if you can get 1 million after restocking on scrolls, and if you get bad loot or have a bad party you can even end up losing money.