High Level Constructs

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

High Level Constructs

Post by Yunim »

Currently there are a few high level constructs, but they're either hard to reach or not accessible to some players due to their deity choice. I think adding a group of constructs to the random Underdark encounters would help with this, that way high level wizards wouldn't be forced to farm low level areas if they didn't already have the parts for a golem.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: High Level Constructs

Post by driller »

I will see what I can do.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

Thanks for adding the new area. I tried it out last night and managed to get a few golem pieces with my level 40 wizard, it's a lot better than farming the other constructs on the server.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Yunim wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:20 am Thanks for adding the new area. I tried it out last night and managed to get a few golem pieces with my level 40 wizard, it's a lot better than farming the other constructs on the server.
What he said!
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Would it be possible that the big iron golem breath weapon could be evade or something, got breath upon once, let just say i didn't last long, 238 negative damage and 268 magical damage at the same time, cannot be resisted, saved or evaded...ouch. :shock:

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

They are kind of like the Umgah mage, for most players, they are an environmental hazard to keep you on your toes.
Mask-inc wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:50 am Would it be possible that the big iron golem breath weapon could be evade or something, got breath upon once, let just say i didn't last long, 238 negative damage and 268 magical damage at the same time, cannot be resisted, saved or evaded...ouch. :shock:

Mask