Other classes viable?

Post suggestions for improvements here.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Other classes viable?

Post by driller »

Yes, I will let you know.
Cornflower wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:47 am Will you let us know when it's in game?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is in the game now, farm the Advisor Tombs. You can find all the parts there, plus the most important one, the book that you will need to complete the Golem.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Wheeee!
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

driller wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:12 pm This is in the game now, farm the Advisor Tombs. You can find all the parts there, plus the most important one, the book that you will need to complete the Golem.
Erm. Unless I start a new toon, the Advisor Tombs are closed. I checked and the King Advisor Tomb is accessible, so I hope that you can find everything you need in that one. Or is there a way to get into the other Advisor Tombs even after finishing the quests?
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The parts are tied to your character, you cannot farm with one and give to another.

I have made an area for farming the high level undead, it is in the Waste Deadrock area.
Cornflower wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 am
driller wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:12 pm This is in the game now, farm the Advisor Tombs. You can find all the parts there, plus the most important one, the book that you will need to complete the Golem.
Erm. Unless I start a new toon, the Advisor Tombs are closed. I checked and the King Advisor Tomb is accessible, so I hope that you can find everything you need in that one. Or is there a way to get into the other Advisor Tombs even after finishing the quests?
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

driller wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:01 am The parts are tied to your character, you cannot farm with one and give to another.

I have made an area for farming the high level undead, it is in the Waste Deadrock area.
Thank you!

I found that area. It seems somewhat sparesly populated. I find no more than 2 or at the most 4 skeletons each visit. Not sure if that's intentional, but I can predict that it will be a long, long, long time until I get myself the required parts. So far, after many hours, I have found two parts, so it's working.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Just some stats. I spent a bit more than one hour with my lvl 23 toon (PM9) making laps from the Forgotten Tomb to Daron's Tomb. I have a Rune, so I spent no time walking between tombs. I did 5 laps, found 25 skeletons (not counting Daron) and got 2 chests and one contained a golem part. That's 2.5 skeletons per area on average.

It all felt a bit boring, due to the lack of opponents. I can understand that you want us to work long and hard for our Bone Golem, but it would be more fun if there were more opponents, especially in the Forgotten Tomb which is not a quest area.

So, my humble suggestion is to add some more skeletons or decrease time between spawns in the Forgotten Tomb.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It has been bumped up.
Cornflower wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:17 am Just some stats. I spent a bit more than one hour with my lvl 23 toon (PM9) making laps from the Forgotten Tomb to Daron's Tomb. I have a Rune, so I spent no time walking between tombs. I did 5 laps, found 25 skeletons (not counting Daron) and got 2 chests and one contained a golem part. That's 2.5 skeletons per area on average.

It all felt a bit boring, due to the lack of opponents. I can understand that you want us to work long and hard for our Bone Golem, but it would be more fun if there were more opponents, especially in the Forgotten Tomb which is not a quest area.

So, my humble suggestion is to add some more skeletons or decrease time between spawns in the Forgotten Tomb.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Thank you!
driller wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:23 am It has been bumped up.
Cornflower wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:17 am Just some stats. I spent a bit more than one hour with my lvl 23 toon (PM9) making laps from the Forgotten Tomb to Daron's Tomb. I have a Rune, so I spent no time walking between tombs. I did 5 laps, found 25 skeletons (not counting Daron) and got 2 chests and one contained a golem part. That's 2.5 skeletons per area on average.

Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Are the bone golem pieces just from the undead found in the tombs in the waste or any other undead can drop one?

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Just there.
Mask-inc wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:32 pm Are the bone golem pieces just from the undead found in the tombs in the waste or any other undead can drop one?

Mask
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

The spawns in the Forgotten tomb seem off. Farmed for a very long time last night and only 2 skeletons were respawning per visit. It could just be because of a relatively low sample size, but the drops seemed very low as well. I farmed for hours and had maybe 1 drop other than the chest already in the zone. This was with 2 luck stones.

Edit: Farmed the forgotten tomb again. First run was a full tomb, after that it was back to 2 skeletons being up at a time. My guess is that I was the first person in there since reset which is why the tomb was full. So spawns are fine be respawns are off maybe?

Also, a level 40 character is only getting 4xp per kill in that zone. Will that cause the drop rates on the parts to be lower? If yes could the mobs CR level be increased with higher levels in mind?
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya