Legendary & Other

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Garrett
Count
Count

Legendary & Other

Post by Garrett »

Couple ideas that I think will help reduce inventory log in lagg and increase playtime of average player.

1.) Ability to melt / destroy Legendary items in order to extract forge stone fragments.
- It wouldn't be abused because the legendary loot is dropped by specific type of bosses.
- It would make flow of items better, i.e. someone who isn't aware that legendary loot is not the top tier keeps stacking them in inventory eventually leading up to inventory login in lagg ( Hi mask! ). This way bunch of end tier loot would be merged into a single one epic item.
- Logic to turn forge stone fragments into full forges stones should be similar to combing enchantment stones but it would require top crafting skills.

2.) "Epic forge stones"
- Made from combing more forge stone fragments.
-Would have same effects like the normal ones but with extended range. For example a stone that gives 20/+3 reduction as normal one could give 20 /- as epic one.

3.) Socketing gems ( only gems, not runes)
- Lets face it, each of us has a endless bags of them and in the late game they are pretty useless.
- Apply the same logic of merging them as it is for enchantment stones.
- i.e legendary blue socekting gem = Applied on armor it would give both 15 cold resist & 25 % cold immunity. On weapon it would give 2d12 of cold damage.

4.) Enchantment stones
- They are already a rare drop anyway
- Limit them to only give rare damages as " positive,negative,divine,sonic & magical" ( It would make socketing gems equally worth for some situations)

5.) Party limit
- If the party limit of 10 is reached, the biggest active party on server can vote to extend the party by a few slots.
-Reason behind this is because a few days ago we had a party of 10 and 3 more high end players wanted to join.

tl;dr less junkie in inventory, less stacking of dull one trick pony items in inventory in a hope to find a subtle counterpart to combine them, less inventory lagg.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: Legendary & Other

Post by Mask-inc »

I think i own like a dozen legendary items at max, the problem with the players login in lag is that beandog check every items you have on every characters on files you have before login the character in. so even if i drop every items i own, since i have close to 30 toons on each account, it would still lag the server each time i log on either account. yep, beandog fault, not mine.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank