Advisor Dungeons in the Waste

Post suggestions for improvements here.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Advisor Dungeons in the Waste

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Perhaps a one way portal back to the start after the 'boss' is defeated at the end, similar to the ones in the shrines ?
Book created portals don't work (obviously to prevent farming). One of the doors in one of the dungeons does this already.

(also - is there supposed to be a key drop from the King for the door at the far side of his room ?)
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
DM Shimmer
Baron
Baron

Re: Advisor Dungeons in the Waste

Post by DM Shimmer »

Each of the Advisor quests must be done in order. You can not open the door unless you have the quest listed in your journal.

Only the last of the Advisor Doors (King Daron's Tomb) is always accessible. The door at the far end of the tomb will be accessible with a key which will be in a rare loot drop. There is more to be learn regarding the area beyond the locked door... watch the forum in the coming weeks...

The has never been a return portal in all of the Advisor Tombs... except for the one with the portal puzzle. You could may use the area to gather XP whilst you run out
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Thank you for the reply.

I'm aware you can't access them unless you have the quest and that they must be done in order.

I wasn't aware about the rare key, just confounded each time so far I'd been in to the Tomb, thinking I'd missed something.. :)

It was just a suggestion about adding return portals, similar to the ones in the shrine dungeons :)

I shall do my best to keep an eye on the forums for any updates & info !
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Is the Key in the tables yet ?
Or do I just need to be patient for a little while longer ? 8)