Oasis

Post suggestions for improvements here.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Oasis

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Perhaps the extended families of some of Blackstone Keeps finest could expand their operations to the Oasis.

Once Foxmore has dispensed with your services and the Warden no longer has need of you, the Oasis is, or would be, a fine place to base your adventuring operations from, though it is a little sparse for services offered..

I am sure there is a building or two spare for perhaps one of Vogon's offspring or apprentices to set up shop, maybe an appraiser from Foxmore's apprentice's family and maybe Gleanna knows an aspiring healer ?
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Re: Oasis

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Okay, so I found the merchant.. but an aspiring healer would still be a benefit .. 8)
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You can find healing in one of the local temples.
XDragonDoomX wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:04 am Okay, so I found the merchant.. but an aspiring healer would still be a benefit .. 8)
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Ahh, must have missed that. Think the temples scared me off when I picked up a quest that turned out to be for a group with a 3 digit CR indicator !

:lol: