Bounties

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Adalon
Commoner
Commoner

Bounties

Post by Adalon »

I love doing the bounties! Even after the XP got turned down, they are just a blast and I love seeing the random items! However, they are a pain when you are in a party. If a party member gets the final hit in, then you have to drop it and request a new one. I get that they are supposed to be solo things, but this is pretty annoying. It would also be cool if we had bounties that might be tuned for 2+ characters.

Also, sometimes you could spend a lot of time in a zone looking for a bounty just to realize some other player already killed them. Would it be possible to just get a simple notification when they die?

Thanks for all the great work!!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bounties

Post by driller »

If someone else kills your bounty, leave the area and come back. The bounty will respawn.
Adalon wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 am I love doing the bounties! Even after the XP got turned down, they are just a blast and I love seeing the random items! However, they are a pain when you are in a party. If a party member gets the final hit in, then you have to drop it and request a new one. I get that they are supposed to be solo things, but this is pretty annoying. It would also be cool if we had bounties that might be tuned for 2+ characters.

Also, sometimes you could spend a lot of time in a zone looking for a bounty just to realize some other player already killed them. Would it be possible to just get a simple notification when they die?

Thanks for all the great work!!