Forge Greater Magic Bag?

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Forge Greater Magic Bag?

Post by Cornflower »

Greater Magic Bags are quite essential if you don't want to play the standard powerbuilds, but something a bit more exotic.

The problem is that you can find, buy or forge most everything in game, except Greater Magic Bags. As far as I know, they are only available as a very specific quest reward and then only once. So, there's a very finite number of Greater Magic Bags in game.

Now, there is a Forge stone that reduces an objects weight. My suggestion is that if you put a Lesser Magic Bag into the Forge and add the correct Forge Stone and a reasonable amount of gold, the Forge will return a Greater Magic Bag.

It will make bags a bit easier to come by, but still fairly exclusive/expensive.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Tyrant
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Forge Greater Magic Bag?

Post by Tyrant »

Cornflower wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:30 pm Greater Magic Bags are quite essential if you don't want to play the standard powerbuilds, but something a bit more exotic.

The problem is that you can find, buy or forge most everything in game, except Greater Magic Bags. As far as I know, they are only available as a very specific quest reward and then only once. So, there's a very finite number of Greater Magic Bags in game.

Now, there is a Forge stone that reduces an objects weight. My suggestion is that if you put a Lesser Magic Bag into the Forge and add the correct Forge Stone and a reasonable amount of gold, the Forge will return a Greater Magic Bag.

It will make bags a bit easier to come by, but still fairly exclusive/expensive.
Oh man. +1 to this.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Re: Forge Greater Magic Bag?

Post by Sorcy Sid »

Even doing it in 20% increments would be nice.
Cornflower wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:30 pm Greater Magic Bags are quite essential if you don't want to play the standard powerbuilds, but something a bit more exotic.

Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII