Holy Sword

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Alter Fritz
Baron
Baron

Re: Holy Sword

Post by Alter Fritz »

driller wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:17 am The stone that adds it, will remove it when you put it and the removal stone in the forge.
Alter Fritz wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 am
TedRo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:44 pm So Driller, I have a Bytor I had put a gold stone on.I wanted to remove this trait in anticipation of these changes so I tried putting in a prismatic + gold stone + Bytor but I was told by the golem the stone was incompatible. How do I remove this?

I also tried all of the on-hit stones and purple
I have also tried to remove it, but to no avail. Will we be able to remove it? Or is this as it is intended?
It worked for me that time. Thanks driller.
Frankenstein doesn't scare me...
TedRo
Commoner
Commoner

Post by TedRo »

driller wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:47 pm I will change the secondary way to get Holy Avenger, to the standard property. That's the easiest way for me.
Is there any possibility of getting a standalone stone or changing a stone to giving plain ol' holy avenger to weapons? The stone that is on now causes a lot of issues with putting holy avenger on unique items or items with stats on them already in addition to it being extremely RNG dependent.
Any found weapon with properties on it can not have normal holy avenger on it the way it is now

Additionally I STILL can not remove massive crit from an item with on hit unique on it.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

1.I will think about it.
2.That is not correct.
3.The very stone you are complaining about will remove massive crits.
TedRo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:56 pm
driller wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:47 pm I will change the secondary way to get Holy Avenger, to the standard property. That's the easiest way for me.
Is there any possibility of getting a standalone stone or changing a stone to giving plain ol' holy avenger to weapons? The stone that is on now causes a lot of issues with putting holy avenger on unique items or items with stats on them already in addition to it being extremely RNG dependent.
Any found weapon with properties on it can not have normal holy avenger on it the way it is now

Additionally I STILL can not remove massive crit from an item with on hit unique on it.
TedRo
Commoner
Commoner

Post by TedRo »

I don't know what to say while avoiding spoilers but I am very well acquainted with the forge.
Golem says incompatible. Prismatic + Random stone doesn't work, neither does Prismatic + stone that puts on massive crit.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Well, I tested it and it worked. Maybe a glitch? Just pm me with the details and we will sort it out.

TedRo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:47 am I don't know what to say while avoiding spoilers but I am very well acquainted with the forge.
Golem says incompatible. Prismatic + Random stone doesn't work, neither does Prismatic + stone that puts on massive crit.