Ammo Creater

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Areani
Commoner
Commoner

Ammo Creater

Post by Areani »

Hey there! So I am well aware of the magic stone's purpose for making 1d10 arrows with socket runes, but I feel like they are kind of weak in endgame with things like the Issac Arrows existing at Akon's. I was wondering the possibility of making a forge-able ammo creator. The fact that archers lack the extra damages/bonuses on weapon forging really hurts Archer's endgame damage. I think it'd be really cool to be able to forge a ammo creator with various thing similar to how you'd normally forge a regular melee weapon(2d12 damages, Ambers, Vamp, ect.) The issac arrows are good enough for most jobs, but not being able to amber anything on an Archer really hurts competitiveness vs those select bosses that are affected by it. Archers currently are viewed as a weaker damage archetype then most melee builds so I think this would really put them in line with other builds. Would love thoughts on this. Thank you!
TedRo
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Ammo Creater

Post by TedRo »

I like this idea. Or at least the ability to duplicate forged ammunition with no gold value. I've been saving pretty interesting ammunition drops from which etc that are never going to be used without this implemented.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

yeah. I'd like to see a bump here. I have an itch to play a non-bow ranged toon... stars *gasp* but the ammo options vs cost make it seem impractical on the server. It would be interesting if you could craft the fletcher that makes the ranged weapon vs having to craft the ammo every time. I do like the flexibility of the stone though... so maybe it's a separate item I'm pondering. Not sure if thats where y'all were headed.
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
Areani
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Areani »

Not so much crafting the ammo every time, more-so a Ammo creator that makes ammo based on what stones you put into it.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

then i did understand.. yeah that would be a good thing.
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)