Underwhelming Vor summons

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Kane0
Duke
Duke

Underwhelming Vor summons

Post by Kane0 »

Lantern is pretty damn pitiful, as it is he has no offensive potential and wastes most of the time he is around casting buffs that only affect him. Either take away the spells he wastes his time with and make him as good as a Persistent Blade or something, or change out his spells for something more useful, like Magic Missile or Cure Wounds if you can make him target friendlies with it. Some ray attacks like an Eyeball familiar would be neat, just throwing out the idea.

Celestial Avenger is more respectable, but has very low HP for its level range and could probably use a shield. Odd that you still get him up until level 20, he really isnt worth much at that point.

Edit: Planetar is also notably lacking HP and haste, and can waste a fair bit of time on buffs and heals that aren't helpful. He also has weapon focus longsword and two weapon fighting while holding a greatsword.

Could the chances for aid also be increased a touch? If i'm running through say the shrines Lia will usually pop up at least once per shrine but Vor not so much, maybe half that. I couldn't give solid numbers without a couple runs though.
Last edited by Kane0 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Underwhelming Vor summons

Post by driller »

I will try to take a look at these.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Underwhelming Vor summons

Post by driller »

I have adjusted these a bit.