Portable Storage

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Omnifarious
Knight
Knight

Portable Storage

Post by Omnifarious »

I'm suggesting that you make a portable storage system that can be accessed by using a trinket to make transfering gear and forge stones easier and safer. By safer I mean dropping it on the floor is not a very good option and depending on who's xfering for you, you never know if a couple forge stones go missing.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Portable Storage

Post by driller »

I don't really take a stand for or against meta gaming. But, if you are going to do it, you gonna have to work for it.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Just for information: On many other servers, that's called "muling" and is illegal.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Omnifarious
Knight
Knight

Post by Omnifarious »

If you can do it anyways then why not make it easier "corn". I think lots of players would be on my side here if we took a poll.
Omnifarious
Knight
Knight

Post by Omnifarious »

As for you Driller I would recommend contacting some people in the DM community for scripts if you have issues. If you ever have an issue with a script go on the Discord and join NWNX, and Badlands. If you join the badlands discord talk to a man named HighV, he can do almost anything in toolset.
Fenrip1
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Fenrip1 »

Can we lock this thread please?

driller's opinion is clear and "As for you driller" will likely bring out some incivility.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
Omnifarious wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 pm As for you Driller I would recommend contacting some people in the DM community for scripts if you have issues. If you ever have an issue with a script go on the Discord and join NWNX, and Badlands. If you join the badlands discord talk to a man named HighV, he can do almost anything in toolset.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Fenrip1 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:14 pm Can we lock this thread please?

driller's opinion is clear and "As for you driller" will likely bring out some incivility.
I agree that the phrase used may seem provocative. Just remember not all are native English speakers. I got banned from Caenyr back in the day because I used a phrase that I didn't realize was very insulting/provocative. When I explained to the admins that I didn't mean to be as bitchy as I sounded, I got reinstated. It's not always easy to express oneself perfectly in someone else's language.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I don't get all tore up over stuff like this.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

driller wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:01 am I don't get all tore up over stuff like this.
That's one of the reasons we love you.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Also, I would like to register my opposition to the original suggestion.
Since one of the basic tenents of the server is making people talk in game, this is another reason that makes people talk in game.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)