Dwarven Citadel quests for Grimstein

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Horrigoth
Knight
Knight

Dwarven Citadel quests for Grimstein

Post by Horrigoth »

Suggestion:
If Grimstein's quest journal entry (Driders, Duergars etc.) mentioned that the quest was given by Grimstein ("You were asked by Grimstein.." etc.) it would be much more player friendly. Currently his quests do not mention him as the quest giver, so it can be confusing who to return it to once the quest is finished.

Also, if it is possible to add a map pin for him that would be useful. Since he does not have a map pin, and also his name was not on the quest journal, it was a bit confusing. The dwarf citadel is very empty at the moment with tons of empty rooms without purpose, so it makes navigating it a bit funky.

Not sure if you are against having map pins for individual quest givers, though. If it is on purpose nevermind.

If that is OK, adding a map pin for the Citadel shopkeeper would also be player friendly.

Cheers.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dwarven Citadel quests for Grimstein

Post by driller »

I have no problem adding map pins. The main keep has them.
Horrigoth wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:14 am Suggestion:
If Grimstein's quest journal entry (Driders, Duergars etc.) mentioned that the quest was given by Grimstein ("You were asked by Grimstein.." etc.) it would be much more player friendly. Currently his quests do not mention him as the quest giver, so it can be confusing who to return it to once the quest is finished.

Also, if it is possible to add a map pin for him that would be useful. Since he does not have a map pin, and also his name was not on the quest journal, it was a bit confusing. The dwarf citadel is very empty at the moment with tons of empty rooms without purpose, so it makes navigating it a bit funky.

Not sure if you are against having map pins for individual quest givers, though. If it is on purpose nevermind.

If that is OK, adding a map pin for the Citadel shopkeeper would also be player friendly.

Cheers.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

You know you can keep notes in the journal?
Here's one of my characters notes. She's not that handy with a pen, she prefers an axe, but still:

"Haganfen: Beside portal/exit room: Search/Destroy. Done.

Grimstein: Top floor, nw corner: Done

Azamon: Top floor, sw corner: Blood cult leader Tar Valon"
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I meant to mention, I will try to clarify the quests a bit.