Changing the Shrine quest log wording

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Horrigoth
Knight
Knight

Changing the Shrine quest log wording

Post by Horrigoth »

Hi, new to the server here.

I noticed that after completing a couple of the Shrines, every time the quest log for the next shrine appears, it says something along the lines of "the first word is: x" even though it is 2nd, 3rd, 4th shrine etc. I guess that "first" is supposed to say "next" actually. In the completed quests section it seems to be correctly.

Cheers.
Horrigoth
Knight
Knight

Re: Changing the Shrine quest log wording

Post by Horrigoth »

Just to give you an example of this, as I started a new character recently and am doing the shrines again.
Picture attached. Second shrine quest, and it says "for the first shrine".
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That would be correct, as the word you find in the First Shrine unlocks the second.

Going forward, send me any screenshots via a PM. My bad, I should've stated this earlier. I want to keep the forum spoiler free.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

To clarify, I have updated the quest texts. I also removed the words, as part of the quest is to solve the riddle.
Horrigoth
Knight
Knight

Post by Horrigoth »

>>That would be correct, as the word you find in the First Shrine unlocks the second.

Hmm I am sorry but I am not sure I see the logic there. The quest name/title says "2nd shrine" or "3rd shrine" etc. so why would the quest itself say "the word for the first shrine is x"?

>>Going forward, send me any screenshots via a PM. My bad, I should've stated this earlier. I want to keep the forum spoiler free

Got it

>>To clarify, I have updated the quest texts. I also removed the words, as part of the quest is to solve the riddle.

OK. Interesting to see how this affects things.