Seeking to acquire

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Seeking to acquire

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Am looking for all of the socket gems that represent the old codes for the waygate portal (NWN1 ie pre EE) they look like a cunic socket gem but have cyan (light blue) coloured letters such as SUMM. LUMM, AHM, CAH, etc.. will offer significant gold and/or potentially moderate level forge stones...

Contact here or in game any of my characters under the in game account of "NexusRift"
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Dyndrilliac
Baron
Baron

Re: Seeking to acquire

Post by Dyndrilliac »

A large muscular human male in golden and red full-plate armor wearing a golden cloak with red outline and a golden winged helm with a red visor approaches the bulletin board and nails a piece of parchment to the post above...

"To whom it may concern,

I have acquired during my adventures a small artifact that I have come to understand is a SUMM rune. I would be willing to trade it for something useful to me in my quests. Reach out to me if this is of interest to you.

Sincerely,
Uther Pendragon, Paladin of Vor"
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Sorry for delayed response been ill for near a month and not been in game as a result am still interested if you still have the rune ...
Dyndrilliac
Baron
Baron

Post by Dyndrilliac »

I do indeed still have the Summ rune, and I have also acquired Mu and Beh runes as well. I am particularly interested in Blue and Yellow forge stones.

// My player name is Dyndrilliac, and I am usually playing the characters "Nimue Rhiannon", "Uther Pendragon", or "Gul Yazgash". I am in Eastern USA timezone (GMT-5). Sorry to hear you have been ill, hope you are feeling better!
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Will try catch you tomorrow in game am GMT BST +0 am fine with a combo of forges for all 3 you have ...