WTB : sockets and rune stones...

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

WTB : sockets and rune stones...

Post by SkyBlues87 »

(IC post) *Huge sign posted in various parts of the keep reads as follows; *

My name is Cloe Rasheren and I have noticed that many of the explorers are selling their socket gems and runes at Vogon pawn shop...
If I may I would like to buy them off you for more than you offered at Vogon's, if you don't need them yourself I have a third party that would love to have more so she can make better arrows for herself with these sockets or runes...

Here is a list of what I will pay you for those individual sockets or runes.

Type............... How much I will pay you for each in the list

Cunic rune.......................880 gold
Zigil rune........................890 gold
Kazak rune......................885 gold
Dak rune.........................935 gold
Yellow socket....................880 gold
White socket....................910 gold
Green socket....................915 gold
Red socket.......................920 gold
Blue socket......................925 gold

Compare these prices with anyone or any other vendor and you'll see you can make more gold selling them to me...

Check for when I am around the Keep or when I shout via the town cryer for trade and am sure we can strike up a deal that benefits us both... The price of these rune and sockets remains as listed even if they are tainted (stolen)...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: WTB : sockets and rune stones...

Post by Mask-inc »

You want socket gems, i have socket gems...a lot.
give me 100k gold and i'll give you a bag full of them, how about that?
you will find that a lot of folks are lazy and will still sell them in shops instead of trading them up :lol:

Let me know if interested or not

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Sorry not interested at that price what your asking makes each socket or rune in a bag almost 3,000 gold each... A bag full is only 35 such items and therefore 100,000 gold is way over priced... if you you'd agree to like 27,500 gold for a bag full then we might have a deal...
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

good luck
fyi, we can make between 10k and 12k gold easely for one socket gem, if you know what to do.
so you can see that a full bag at 100k gold, it's a deal i'm offering.

Mask

Minion- Impling
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Mask-inc wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:39 am
fyi, we can make between 10k and 12k gold easely for one socket gem, if you know what to do.
Don't give away secrets.... :-)
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Mask-inc wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:39 am good luck
so you can see that a full bag at 100k gold, it's a deal i'm offering.

Mask
Not for an AA whom wants to use them on arrows which will get used in a very rapid amount of time... S actually it is a rip off you are offering... Like all those top cash back deals you see on your high street ... And as cornflower posted stop giving away secrets... I am more than aware of what you speak of than you obviously aware of... But this is my offer for your 35 gems 27.5 k that'll make amost 1200 arrows which will last my AA character about an hour and half... I am not unlike you trying to make a profit I am trying to reduce my characters overheads...
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

you might want to try something out, find a bow with unlimited arrows type on it and use that one for regular hunting trips.
keep your other bow with great arrows for bosses and the like.
you will see that instead of costing you gold to run your AA, you will actually make profit when you go hunting.

craft a +20 socketed bow and a +20 that got unlimited arrows, change as needed.

Mask

Minion- Impling
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

That is the intention initially but am looking towards end game and planning for that now rather than trying to get it together when sort of level 35... buffed up arrows will be needed then and be used at very fast rate, if I start acquiring the sockets now and when i have made the cube i will be in a much better place when levels 35 to 40 arrive...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Dear Mask-Inc, I am getting a little tired of your opinions and I'd prefer if you left me alone and this thread alone...

This part of the forum is for IN-Character posts and interaction only... If your not interested in RP then that is your choice so please do not add further to this thread unless you are prepaired to RP...

And in game I do not want to hear any more from you about you opinions on gold accruement or how difficult it is going to be to trade... I have already explained enough my reasons for doing what I am doing and if I want to entertain a little RP in doing my trading that is my decision and you need to respect it instead of ranting on about gold accruement or how pointless my efforts in this resspect...

I started this thread in character and you have done nothing but turned it in debate that should not even be in this Public Cork Board in addition you have added spoilers just to try and impose your opinions on the rest of the viewing forum members.... Kindly keep them out of the Public Cork Board...

I am also asking Driller to monitor any potential response you give to this anywhere on the entire forum because I do not want this to turn into some arguement you are obviously seeking to achieve...

If you do not like my style of play or that I am trying to promote a little RP that is your choice just don't in future bring it here or even in game... I am sure we can avoid each other too if that is your choice... All I want is to be left to play my game the way that I want to play it and no be continually arranged with your opinions on what I should do to satisfy your needs...

Please Driller feel free to delete this and the other posts with in this thread that do not comply with them being IN-character ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I'm am not sure what is happening in game between you two. The tone in this thread changed abruptly.

But, it looks like it would be best to not communicate with each other at this point.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

//no ideas oh mighty Driller
//trying to explain game mechanic and such but i get yell at instead, so fine, have it your way

Halaster look at the piece of paper he's holding but cannot keep from sighting and shaking his head

"Ah what a poor little thing we have there, I wonder if my merchands consortium could help out... what are we saying, we are there to make profit"

laugh madly and crumble the piece of paper he's holding in his hand

Minion- Impling
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

This is the last I am going to say on this interuption, "I do not need lessons on game mechanics on BSK I never did, I played here for around 6 years starting around 2005... I know just about every trick in the book to make gold and I do not need advice on how either"