Seeking a "warrior's belt"

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
cmdisc
Commoner
Commoner

Seeking a "warrior's belt"

Post by cmdisc »

Forgive me, ladies and gentlemen, if my information on such an item is misplaced or insufficient. But I have heard less experienced adventurers speak of a belt that helps to protect oneself from all forms of physical damage. Blades dull instead of cut, hammers glance instead of crush, and arrows graze instead of pierce.

I am looking to offer 100,000 gold coins for such an item, if such a price is worthy of your time.

Please contact me here to arrange a place and time to meet.

Thank you,

Be'altham'el
Faithful servant of Lia
and dwarven keeper of the wilds
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
sergeil
Duke
Duke

Re: Seeking a "warrior's belt"

Post by sergeil »

I do not seen so belts, but seen armor with -15 bludgeoning, -15 slashing, -15 piercing bonuses. I do not remember it's level requirement.

If there is in game some belt with full physical damage immunity, it's cost should start from 100M gold's.

PS: Meet Pavlo or Lilith in game. They will show you how to earn 100K gold in 5 minutes....
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

I have one such belt but it is too useful to be let for sale and unless I find another it will remain with my characters for use of low level start out characters... And I can confirm that it is 5/- for each physical damage type..
Where there is a will there will be a way...
cmdisc
Commoner
Commoner

Post by cmdisc »

SkyBlues87 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:04 am I have one such belt but it is too useful to be let for sale and unless I find another it will remain with my characters for use of low level start out characters... And I can confirm that it is 5/- for each physical damage type..
Yes, sadly I knocked one loose early on months ago when I was first looking at Blackstone and must have sold it or traded it away. A mistake at the time as I wasn't sure if I was going to be keeping with this server. Haven't come across one since then, but would love to have for my "younger" builds.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

//I can help you out, poke me in game or discord

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
cmdisc
Commoner
Commoner

Post by cmdisc »

Mask-inc wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:52 am //I can help you out, poke me in game or discord

Mask
Yes, thank you for the assist. It was very kind. :)