Overmind Bug

Report any bugs you find here.
Hoegaarden
Knight
Knight

Overmind Bug

Post by Hoegaarden »

My group last night decided to tackle the overmind raid and after battling mind controls and being teleported out of the room every 5 seconds we managed to finally slay the brain... but we got no loot chest.

Here is what happened:

Brain is Near death. Our group was kicked out of the room by the brain (for the 1000th time).

We killed our clones and found a spot to rest, re-buff, curse at the brain, and then let out one last battlecry... then we charged.

Upon entering the room (with my Slaad) the brain mind controlled me. My Slaad however charged the brain and started attacking.

My comrade entered moments after, and was instantly teleported out before even firing a single arrow.

Before he could get back into the fight and release me from mind control... the Slaad managed to deliver the killing blow...

No chest appeared.. perhaps this was because my summon killed the brain while i was mind controlled? Perhaps it just sometimes glitches?

Either way, roughly 2 hours spent "dealing" with the mechanics to get no reward... sad face.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Overmind Bug

Post by driller »

This will be fixed after the reset.