AA not getting loot chests

Report any bugs you find here.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

AA not getting loot chests

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Reaceently started an AA character and am noticing that if not close to a kill am not getting the loot chest to spawn following the notification in the combat log "you find loot" the chest does not spawn at all not even the usual graphic of a dust cloud..

Seems to be a proximity issue that my AA is not close enough at the kill point..

Not a major issue for me but think it is worthy of mention here..
Where there is a will there will be a way...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AA not getting loot chests

Post by driller »

It only checks if you are in the party of the killer and in the same area. There isn't a distance check.

The only thing I can think of is that exact location where it was to be created was invalid somehow.
SkyBlues87 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:44 am Reaceently started an AA character and am noticing that if not close to a kill am not getting the loot chest to spawn following the notification in the combat log "you find loot" the chest does not spawn at all not even the usual graphic of a dust cloud..

Seems to be a proximity issue that my AA is not close enough at the kill point..

Not a major issue for me but think it is worthy of mention here..
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

I've had this when using cheese approach of (ranged) killing stuff that's too dumb to walk around an obstacle or chasm - loot either spawns on the edge and you can't access it, or doesn't spawn at all.
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

Will keep an eye out and see if it is invalid location as you say here.. But am definately in party as it is just my character and a summons, but it does seem to be when at a distance rather than some tree or rock etc...

As said though not worried about it as am well enough gold and forge rich as it is and longbows I use rarely drop anyway..
Where there is a will there will be a way...