Dark Obelisk / Rampart

Report any bugs you find here.
vvelp
Commoner
Commoner

Dark Obelisk / Rampart

Post by vvelp »

I've had a load of trouble with this quest/bounty. After getting the artifact, I choose to port to the dark obelisk but sometimes there is no reward. Waiting until after a reset fixes this, and it seems that actually throwing away the artifact and getting a new one works too. Of course this isn't a great option going for a higher tier reward. When the lack of reward issue happens, I'll usually be ported to the sea king area first, complete it and there will be no reward so I'll try again. Sometimes it takes me right back to the sea king area again getting no reward again and sometimes multiple times. Sometimes I'll be ported to the other area with the baby dragons, again there will be no reward upon completion. The baby dragon area is probably literally at least 10x harder than the sea king and takes equally longer. Today I was getting limited spawn in the baby dragon area. I would clear 5 or so spawn and then the place would be empty and nothing would respawn. The no spawn issue happened twice before the 5pm reset today so couldn't try to complete it. Again it's doable after a reset. I sat on my legendary artifact for hours waiting though. I would really like to be able to run the quest fluently but at least the quest is functional for now even if you run into the bug... you just have to wait for a reset to run the dark obelisk area for your reward. I was able to do it consecutively multiple times for lesser rewards without any hiccups. The journal doesn't update the bounties properly either. One time I had two bounties from Rampart in my journal, other times the entry is from a previous bounty from Rampart. It's a very cool quest though, thanks.
vvelp
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Dark Obelisk / Rampart

Post by vvelp »

Ok so I ran it again twice in a reset with no glitches. It may have helped to not use my stone to port out to rest since when you do this you may reenter into a different obelisk area probably causing a glitch. Also one time I had more artifacts than needed to run the obelisk. So instead of having a low grade and a high grade artifact, I dropped the low grade one and went in so not to risk being rewarded for the low grade artifact. Perhaps those issues caused some bugs.