No enemy spawn in Dark Obelisk

Report any bugs you find here.
Hawkesjax
Commoner
Commoner

No enemy spawn in Dark Obelisk

Post by Hawkesjax »

I've been trying to complete the Obelisk ritual recently, but there was no enemy being spawned at all. Could you look into the issue?
Thank you!
In game characters, come say hi!
Heng Yi Fang
Retsuko Umezawa
Perrin Swiftstep
Quin Lan'olon
Hoard Y'nator
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No enemy spawn in Dark Obelisk

Post by driller »

This should be fixed after the next reset.
Hawkesjax wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:52 am I've been trying to complete the Obelisk ritual recently, but there was no enemy being spawned at all. Could you look into the issue?
Thank you!
Garrett
Count
Count

Post by Garrett »

driller wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:10 am This should be fixed after the next reset.
Hawkesjax wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:52 am I've been trying to complete the Obelisk ritual recently, but there was no enemy being spawned at all. Could you look into the issue?
Thank you!
Uhmm, after we killed Sea King, something caused to spamm 1k COLD damage on us and we all kept dying.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There is a telegraph before the damage phase. Best move out of the way.
Garrett wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:48 pm
driller wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:10 am This should be fixed after the next reset.
Thank you!
Uhmm, after we killed Sea King, something caused to spamm 1k COLD damage on us and we all kept dying.