Can't Move Crown of Thorns

Report any bugs you find here.
Goodman
Commoner
Commoner

Can't Move Crown of Thorns

Post by Goodman »

My Outcast Cleric got a Crown of Thorns from clearing one of Bast's shrines, and I wanted to move it to my tank who could make much better use of it. However, it won't let me do any of the following:
- Put CoT in transfer shelf
- Put CoT in barter window
- Put CoT in magic bag
(I haven't tested dropping it because if I can actually drop it I won't be able to pick it back up due to outcast restrictions)

I haven't had any other items do this. I'm wondering if it's because the item is a reward for clearing a Bast shrine? But at the same time, you can put forgies, socket gems, etc. from regular quests into containers so I'm not really sure what's going on.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't Move Crown of Thorns

Post by driller »

It is because your PC is an Outcast.
Goodman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:06 pm My Outcast Cleric got a Crown of Thorns from clearing one of Bast's shrines, and I wanted to move it to my tank who could make much better use of it. However, it won't let me do any of the following:
- Put CoT in magic bag
(I haven't tested dropping it because if I can actually drop it I won't be able to pick it back up due to outcast restrictions)

I haven't had any other items do this. I'm wondering if it's because the item is a reward for clearing a Bast shrine? But at the same time, you can put forgies, socket gems, etc. from regular quests into containers so I'm not really sure what's going on.
Goodman
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Can't Move Crown of Thorns

Post by Goodman »

driller wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:10 pm It is because your PC is an Outcast.
Goodman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:06 pm My Outcast Cleric got a Crown of Thorns from clearing one of Bast's shrines, and I wanted to move it to my tank who could make much better use of it. However, it won't let me do any of the following:
- Put CoT in magic bag

I can put items into magic bag though, and I can give people items but I cannot receive them, and I can put things into transfer shelf but I cannot take things out. I can do none of the above with the CoT I got.