Shadow Devil Not Respawning

Report any bugs you find here.
Matheusck98
Commoner
Commoner

Shadow Devil Not Respawning

Post by Matheusck98 »

Howdy, Driller. I dont know if its by purpose but Shadow Devil is not respawning in 5 minutes as usual or like the other bosses. I know those bosses usually respawns very quickly. I think I'm waiting for almost 1 hour right now.

It's not the first time happened to me. And in both situations I was questing. So now im stuck in that quest. Some guys in my party was in Snort quest just waiting for me finish it, they killed Snort and it respawned while I was there in Ruins on Shadow Devil.

The last time it happened to me but the reset was close so I didnt opened a report. But now I realised maybe something is not working.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Shadow Devil Not Respawning

Post by Nosh »

Maybe he doesn't respawn when someone is laying on his floor waiting for him. ;]
Matheusck98
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Matheusck98 »

-
Last edited by Matheusck98 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nosh »

Seeing the empty space where the Shadow Devil stands reminded me of Lost City (Vor) where the dragon statue sits. I think it was yesterday that the portal wasn't there. Not sure if it is related to the missing Devil but thought I would mention it.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It is just a standard encounter trigger. Sometimes you have to leave the area and come back.