Bug Losting Items

Report any bugs you find here.
Matheusck98
Commoner
Commoner

Bug Losting Items

Post by Matheusck98 »

Howdy Driller. We had a server crashed right now like 30 minutes ago and the items are dissapearing when we use. I know someone in game lost the fast buffing wand. I lost 2 runes of recall on my chars untill I realize was a bug. And another player I know lost the pixie trader. I think all those items are ''1 use only'' now since that crash. If you can check it, please. Thank you.
Nosh
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Bug Losting Items

Post by Nosh »

Rune of recall, fast buffing rod and golem/slaad summon device all disappear when used. Holy coin too but that replaced when you log back in... a good test before you use your good items.

"Yes, I lost my golem... had problems with the armor anyway... just wish I didn't lose my lich weapon he was using"
Hawkesjax
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Hawkesjax »

Seems like reusable items custom to BSK are having those problems. Things like lesser Ioun Stones, Gem of Seeing and wands are unaffected.
In game characters, come say hi!
Heng Yi Fang
Retsuko Umezawa
Perrin Swiftstep
Quin Lan'olon
Hoard Y'nator
Darkness
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Darkness »

I tested it with a fast buffing wand and it has disappeared.
Gnappo
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gnappo »

Also book of town is gone, yeah basically it seems all custom items with daily or unlimited use
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I would refrain from using those items until I have had a chance to look it this.
Darkness
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Darkness »

Oddly, it also affects elixirs of rebirth, even though they are a one shot item. The script says you don't have it after you have used it.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is fixed. Snort was changed to allow fast buffing wand to drop without a quest. The rest of the items already drop without quests.